Secret Marriage -2

A/N: Thanks everyone for giving lovely response on first chapter.. Enjoy Reading 🤗

After dinner, I messaged Mishti to come and meet me on the terrace. I was roaming in the hall when I heard my mom's voice.

"Itni raat ko tum jaate kaha ho Abir??" She asked narrowing her eyes being suspicious.. I guess she has doubt on me and Mishti.

"Terrace pe maa aur kaha pe.." I replied politely while getting out of our house to avoid her unwanted questions which I can't answer right now because I don't want to lie to her.

Soon I reached terrace.. our meeting place where my wifey was already waiting for me. I hugged her and finally found some sukoon close to her, over this constant family drama.

We sat on the floor interwining our fingers and she rested her head on my shoulder. We remained silent to enjoy "Our Alone We Time".

After some time breaking the silence she asked, "Abir humne kuch galat toh nahi kiya na??" with her puppy face looking at me and I knew she is talking about our marriage.

"Nahi.." I replied by blinking my eyes and then held her hand in mine to assure her but her face was still looking dull.

Her sad face hurts me alot yaar.. Do something Abir!! Do something to lighten up your wifey's mood!!
Idea!!  I smirked.

I leaned more closer to her, "Waise Mishti aaj hamari First Night hai.." I whispered near to her ear, pressing more on the word first night with naughtiness.

I can see her eyelashes are low and her cheeks are getting red more and more. Not bad Abir you made her blush.. thinking this I smiled.

She turned her face towards me when she stopped blushing, "So what??" she asked raising her brows.

"So let's celebrate it.." I said in husky voice with smirk to tease her and winked looking at her.

"Shut up Ajeeb Rajvansh.." she said while blushing again and hitting my arm playfully and I was just enjoying this sight.

Haaye!! she looks more beautiful when she blushes and that smile on her face can kill anyone.

Well done Abir.. finally you made her smile.. thinking this I smiled but soon controlled it because my teasing session is not yet completed.

"What shut up?? Hum husband wife hai.. hamara haq banta hai wifey.." I said in husky voice and pulled her through her waist while smirking.

We shared an intense eyelock and then my eyes shifted on her soft pink lips. Damn! her those pink lips.. her those pink lips are my weakness.

I rubbed my thumb on her lower lip and then looked towards her to see my effect on her. And she was already in her lala land closing her eyes.. waiting for me to kiss her.

I smiled and leaned towards her while closing my eyes but then her sister's voice broke our momentum.

"Urghhh!!" I groaned in frustration and Mishti immediately ran towards the stairs being scared, to stop her sister from seeing me.