Secret Marriage -3

Our next two days passed smoothly without any family drama or arguments. Me and mishti were soo happy that finally slowly slowly things were mending.. but I guess it was silence before the storm.

I returned home from my workplace and a big shocker was awaiting for me inside my house.. Daadu and daadi.

Yes.. daadu and daadi were present in my house. They have never ever entered inside our house.. then why today they are here?? Is everything alright??.. I was wondering being confused.

Just then my mom dragged me in a corner, "Ye log yaha kya kar rahe hai Abir?? Tumne kuch kiya hai kya?" She asked worriedly and I frowned.

It means they have not argued or fought with my mom then why they are here??.. Now I was completely clueless.

I looked towards them and their faces were depicting anger.. something is wrong with them for sure.. but the question is "What??". As far as I remember I haven't done anything wrong.

I was about to answer my mom but just then Mishti entered our house being scared. But wait why she is scared?? What's happening yaar?? Now my heart was racing faster in nervousness.

She stood in front of her daadu and daadi lowering her head. And then daadi suddenly slapped her leaving everyone shocked.

"Daadi.." I shouted aloud and immediately ran towards Mishti and held her in my arms being confused..

Why daadi slapped her?? What she has done?? meanwhile Mishti was crying silently holding her left cheek.

Suddenly daadi pushed me aside harshly and held Mishti's arm, "Tujhe thodi bhi sharam nahi aayi mishti.. iss ladke se shaadi karte huye??" She shouted on her being furious.

Oh god!! She came to know about our secret marriage.. but how?? Who told her?? No one knows about this except us then how she knows??

I was completely shocked and confused. We didn't wanted the truth to come out in front of everyone in this way.. because it will worsen the situation more.

"Kya?? Shaadi??" My mom uttered being shocked while coming towards me and held my arm "Ye kya bol rahi hai Abir??" she asked looking into my eyes.

I was about to answer her but daadu threw some paper on my face while gritting his teeth, "Ye dekho.. tumhare bete ki kartut.." he said while looking towards my mom in anger.

I bend down and picked up the paper and I was shocked.. it was our marriage certificate.

Oh no!! Maybe they got this from mishti's room and they came to know about us.. thinking this I face palmed while shutting my eyes thinking about the consequences.

Daadu turned towards Mishti, "Tujhse ye umeed nahi thi mishti.." he said being angry on her and mishti was crying continuously lowering her head.

"Teri daadi sahi kehti hai ki maine kuch jyada hi sar pe chada liya hai tujhe.. aur uska natija ye hua ki tune iss ladke se.. iss ladke se chup ke shaadi kar li.." he said while pointing towards me and giving disguisting look and I remained silent lowering my head.