Part 7- Love Never Dies

Dadi believed what Naina had said, and stopped her interrogation. Karan then offered to show Bua dadi the guest room, while Naina, NK, Rishi, and Khyati remained in the living room.

"Wow, Naina bhabhi." Khyati said clapping sarcastically while smirking. "Tell me where will you get maa, Kunal bhai, and Meghna bhabhi tomorrow. They left this house, you're own sister said that she would never come back to this house, after how you lied to her. Your own sister can't even stand you, I'm pretty sure that she won't ever come back here until you're here." Khyati said bitterly, making a few tears fall from Naina's eyes at her hurtful words.

"Khyati enough!" Nk said yelling at Khyati not being able to see Naina cry.

"Mr. Chauhan you don't have any right to say something to me! Khyati said yelling back at her father.
"By the way, please do tell me, where you will get Dadu from by this afternoon?" Khyati said sarcastically. "He's been in a coma for over a year, and he's in this house, Bua dadi is bound to see him. Tell me Mr. Chauhan what lie will you make up once dadi sees him?" Khyati said mockingly, increasing NK's worry.

"Stop it, Khyati. If you can't do anything to help at least don't make it worse." Rishi told Khyati gently after seeing how hurt Naina and NK looked.

"Oh, you, don't get to say anything to me! Khyati said angrily. "But you know what you're right, why I'm getting involved in their stuff, have fun with your lies Naina bhabhi and Mr. Chauhan." Khyati said smirking as she walked out of the living room.

"I'm going to see if Bua dadi needs anything." Naina said abruptly, leaving to cry in private. NK and Rishi tried to stop her but she was already gone.

******
Karan was looking for extra towels in the Chauhan house because Bua dadi had asked him for one, since she wanted to freshen up. When he bumped into Naina. Naina almost lost her balance and was about to fall, when Karan grabbed both of her shoulders and kept her from falling. He instantly let go of her when he realized who he was holding.

"I was coming to see if Bua dadi needed anything." Naina told Karan in a whisper, her voice heavy with emotion.

"Uh, yeah dadi needed a towel, I don't know where they are." Karan said avoiding looking at Naina because he could tell from her voice that she had been crying. And he didn't want to fall into her 'fake trap' by looking at her.

"Follow me, I know where the towels are." Naina said in a somber tone, leading Karan towards a closet in the hallway, and Karan wordlessly followed along.

******
"Where has this Karan gone?" Dadi said thinking out loud. "I sent him to get a towel, not make a towel." Dadi said jokingly. "Well let me go see where he is." Dadi said getting up and leaving the room to search for Karan.

What Dadi did not know was that she was going to find something instead of Karan, which would shake her entire world off of its axis.

******
Naina was trying to reach for a towel that was on the top shelf of the closet, while Karan was just standing next to her, avoiding looking at her, patiently waiting for the towel.

Having enough of waiting Karan reached a hand up to grab the towel, hovering over Naina. Feeling Karan so close to her Naina turned around to be face to face with Karan, so close that their noses almost touched.

Karan and Naina just looked at one another, trying to figure out what the other was thinking, Karan, reached a hand up to wipe a lone tear that had fallen from Naina's eyes without her knowledge, causing Naina to close her eyes at Karan's touch, something that she had longed for a whole year.

Naina and Karan were both broken out of their trance when they heard a scream from a woman. Karan and Naina wasted no time and sprinted toward the source of the sound, wondering who had screamed like that.

******
Please vote and comment if you liked this part!💕

Silent Readers please do vote!💕

Keep reading and stay healthy!❤

A.M.🙃