Part 24- Plans

"Well now that everyone is finished eating, don't you think that you should go to work?" Dadi asked while sitting at the dining table with everyone else.

"Uh okay, Naina beta let's go." NK said, giving Dadi a confused look because of the smirk on her face.

"What about you two, aren't you going to work with them?" Dadi asked Kunal and Meghna with a smirk ever present on her face.

"Uh… yeah sure." Kunal said smiling awkwardly, even though he and Meghna did need to go to work it wouldn't be at Bharat industries.

"Great!" Dadi said way too happy as everyone got up to go outside.

"Who did this?" Nirmala asked alarmed as they reached the driveway.

"What happened to the tires?" Meghna asked confused as the tires of only their car were punctured. 

"Uh actually... some kid punctured all the tires of the car as a prank." A driver who was nearby informed nervously.

"How? We have surveillance cameras all around? How did you not see a kid come in here?" Karan asked, a bit annoyed.

"Sorry, sir it won't happen again." The driver said apologetically, causing Rishi to fake cough knowing what had actually happened…

"What are you doing?" Rishi asked shocked as he looked in front of him, so very confused.

"Oye quiet, you'll understand later on." Dadi said as she stood towering over the driver who was going around Kunal and Meghna's car that was parked in the driveway jabbing at the tires with a nail, effectively puncturing them.

"Dadiji if NK sir-." The driver began to say nervously.

"Nanu won't do anything, I won't let him." Dadi reassured.

"But-." Rishi began to say confused.

"Let's go before anyone sees us." Dadi said as she led Rishi inside, ignoring all his questions.

"You okay?" Khyati said as Rishi broke out of his thoughts.

"Yeah… fine." Rishi said in a bit of a shock that Khyati was paying attention to him of all people. She never did that. Either this was a dream or he was going insane.

"Okay, I'll just call a cab." Kunal suggested.

"I can take you." NK offered shocking everyone.

"No-." Meghna began to say.

"Yes, Di just come with me." Naina said hopefully, looking for a chance to talk to Meghna alone.

But as Meghna looked like she was going to refuse again, Dadi spoke. "So it's settled, Nanu you take Kunal with you in your car. Naina, you take Meghna with you in your car." Dadi said happily, Rishi understood what was going on, but he wasn't the only one who did, Karan was also looking at Dadi in understanding.

Knowing that it would be suspicious if they refused to be in one car together, Meghna, and Naina sat in one car, and Kunal and NK sat in the other. But as NK's car began to leave the driveway another person tried to go sit in it too, and that was Sandhya.

"Where are you going?" Dadi asked as she grabbed Sandhya's wrist to keep her from leaving, already knowing the answer, as everyone else but them went back inside the house.

"To work." Sandhya said impatiently, trying to get out of Dadi's hold.

"Wait. There's something on your face." Dadi said, wiping at Sandhya's already clean face.

"Okay now go." Dadi said just as both cars exited the driveway, releasing Sandhya's wrist, Sandhya semi glaring at her when she realized what Dadi had done, as she angrily got in another car and drove off.

But all Dadi did was smile brightly, happy that her plan had worked.

******
Please vote and comment if you liked this part!💕

Silent Readers please do vote!💕

Keep reading and stay healthy!❤

A.M.🙃