Chapter 7

Taehyung's POV

You know that moment when something can make you doubt your existence? It happens to me just now, I almost forgot that I'm Kookie's mate with everything going on know and I got scared when the queen announced that there is a high possibility that Heejin is his mate. LMAO.

"Jungkook? Did you hear me?

-Yes mom.

-Why aren't you happy then?

-Mom, we will figure it out soon enough.

-Yes but–

-Look, I don't feel anything for her except as a sister if she was my mate don't you think I will feel something?

-Well, it has to start somewhere.

Kookie sighs in frustration and brushes his hair with his hand.

-Goodbye mom.

He hangs up and looks back at me

-Sorry, you were going to say something?

-Uh... No... Nothing. Except let's forget all the worries the future will tell us.

He nods and smiles. kisses my forehead and drag me to him with a smile we concentrate back on our movie but I can feel he is still troubled.

After finishing two more episodes we headed to our bedroom. There we cuddle and kiss, I don't know how we fall asleep.

*

I roll on the bed half asleep, tapping the bed look for my alpha but I can find him. I tried to open my eyes before immediately closing them back. So much sun this early in the morning. Arg. After a few tentative I finally open them. I look around searching for Kookie but it seems he is not in the room.

I stripped and went to take a shower. The feeling of hot water falling on me fully awake me. Droplets falling on me trancing my curves before dying on the floor. I take a deep breath and brush my hair with my hands a tick a stole from Jungkook. I noticed my hair are a bit too long.

-Should I cut them?

Or I can let them grow up to my waist? Nah people already said I look similar to a girl.

I washed up, brush my teeth, wear a Kookie t-shirt and a short and head downstairs to get my Kookie.

He is making eggs the only thing he can do apart from boiling water.

-Good morning Kookie.

I kissed his cheek. He flinched a bit out of surprise but smile at me.

-Good morning baby. I'm making breakfast. He says all happy and proud.

-Really? Thank you.

I went to sit behind the counter with my head in-between my hands which are placed on the counter. I shamelessly check him out, he is only with a short topless. I noticed how his back is muscular, how it contract and relax at his every moves. This guy is yummy and is all mine.

-Take a picture it will last I can feel your gaze on me.

I furiously blushes. Looking everywhere but his back.

-I w-was not looking!

-Of course.

He turned to me and place a plate in front of me and took place next to me. I take a bit of it to taste. Really good.

-Yummy

-Me or the food? He looks at me eating his food.

-I was not looking! I furiously blush and I am talking about the food!

-Oh, I am not handsome enough. He started looking all sad and I panicked

-What no you are handsome, really really handsome... I didn't mean to make you sad Kookie... You are Yummy too–

-LMAO Tae I am joking. He mocked at me laughing hard.

-I hate you.  I pout.

-No, you don't. He kissed me and leave with his empty plate.

I finished up too.

- What do you want to do today?

-We can me cupcakes!!! I saw this cupcakes video and I want to make them!!! Do it with me Kookie~ please.

-Fine but we are you to make it for a picnic

-Yes!!! Get ready we are going out to buy ingredients.

*

We arrive at the supermarket nearby. Kookie is in complete sportswear with a mask and sunglasses while me I just add a pull-over over Kookie's top. I look homeless as compared to him.

We run our errands really quickly, it just remains the vanilla.

-They don't have vanilla?

-There is a liquid aroma. He said showing me a small bottle.

-No! Not the liquid the fruit I like it more.

I ask one of the workers and she said it is out of stock and is going to be recharge tomorrow.

-Just take the bottle.

I pout and refuse.

-Let's go to another shop then.

-Bae.....

-You look familiar. The shop worker informs Kookie

-I don't think so. He stated and grabbed me to pay.

*
After going to another shop we finally find vanilla and we head home. Kookie put ingredients on the counter while a start the video on Kookie Ipad.

-Kookie the video is starting.

Kookie growls in frustration not really pleased to cook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Votes and comments are greatly appreciated 🙏🏽

Hope you had a good day.