Kidnapped

Walking through the streets we find the redhead outside an studio of some sort. I could say we tracked her down with our amazing tracking skills but the truth is we stepped outside and just looked for bright red hair, her phone ringing helped us locate her.

Alec bristly walks up to her grabbing a hold of her arm "what's the point of an invisibility rune if you don't silence your phone?" He rolls his eyes at the girl as she pulls her phone out ignoring him "hey simon..." she begins to talk.

I smirk up at Alec who watches the oblivious bystanders "look at them running around like ants" I pat his arm "Alec the only thing mundanes care about are taxes, getting a job, living in a house, with a family....." I trail off thinking how my life as a mundane could be. I could be married to Alec, we could have a couple kids, live in a nice house with a dog or a cat, we'd have jobs but still have time to spend time with the kids....

"We're going to meet Simon" clary snaps me out of my little fantasy. Sighing I walk ahead of them as clary begins to talk to Alec.

Alecs pov

"I don't get why you don't tell her?" The little girl questions "tell who what?" I reply as she sighs dramatically "oh I don't know your cat that she's ran out of food, who do you think I'm talking about? Lizzie! Why don't you tell her you like her?" I look away "you don't know what your talking about" I look up at the blonde beauty that's walking infront of us.

"Uh please, I saw the way you were glaring at that guy who was hitting on her, you were jealous, I mean she feels the same way anyone can tell that" I turn to her and scoff.

"Face it Alec your in love with her"

"Your in love with Jace!"

"Seriously the middle school comeback, nice"

"Left here" she yells towards Lizzie as we turn into an alleyway.

Lizzies pov
Walking further we are met with a pale looking Simon. "You ok there?" I ask him as he nods quickly "yeh fine just a cold or something" he waves off as he leads us up a ladder then practically jumps over a wall. Alec and I sent each other looks, a human can't possibly do that.

Clary goes to follow With me behind her and Alec coming up after me. "Climbing fire escapes excites mundanes" he says sarcastically as I nudge him with my elbow "play nice"

We reach a wall covered in runes "I've never noticed them before" examining the runes "some of these have been here for years"

Simon and clary look at the heart with their initials in them "that's from when we were engaged"

"You were engaged? I'm certain I don't wanna hear that story" as I nudge him again with my elbow "remember when we were engaged? Well more like you proposed when we were 7 but we ended up eating the lollipop rings" a small smile graces his face.

Walking into the apartment "there's one flaw in your plan" clary motions to the locked door, Simon steps forward "let me try" and with one tug the door opens as if it wasn't heavily locked or anything. There's something off about him,
I just don't know what...
"After you" he smiles at clary who walks in and then he gestures to me as I walk in after her and before Alec could walk he sticks out his arm "after me" Alec rolls his eyes and finally walks in.

Walking inside all of clary's stuff is burnt, Simon points out a creaky floorboard and goes to open it but Alec pushes him aside "let me"
Pulling out a box he hands it to clary "look familiar?" He questions as she pulls out baby clothes.

"Let's check the perimeter, there's probably surveillance on the building in case she came back" nodding Alec decided to go while I stayed to protect clary and Simon.