AIFILAW Part 6.

Hello everyone!
I am finally back with an update (which might be the last one) and am so sorry you had to wait all this long. But as I said in the previous update, I'm no more inspired due the turns the show had taken.
Anyway, a big thank you to all the readers who stayed around and waited to this one, and also to all those who take time to comment and like. You are best .

It's 2am and I didn't proof read yet . Hope you still enjoy this one. Happy reading

------------

Part 6 :

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
― Lao Tzu

*****

(Not proof read)

Meanwhile on the other side of the door, the situation was really awkward too. Dristhi stayed rooted to the spot where she halted a while back and stared at her husband. She realized he was, in return, staring at her hand which was intertwined with Aman's and let it go with a sudden jerk. Rakshit's stare shifted and locked with hers. She could see the turmoil through his eyes and she hoped he realized how it made her feel concerning Lavanya and yet a part of her heart ached too.

Aman cleared his throat in order to break the suffocating silence.

"Hello again Mr Shergill. Wassup? " he asked with an insolent smile.

Romi chuckled and both Rakshit and Drishti glared at him, the first one with anger and the latter with disbelief.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking questions here? I mean you are merely a guest who just arrived and I can see you made yourself at ease in my house." Rakshit replied back. "What's going on here? Why are  you all coming from Shikhar's room? Romi when did you come?

"Breathe Mr Shergill! Breathe." Aman said chuckling. "Relax. Do you have a plane to catch or something? As far as I know, this is Divya's room also, so we were talking to her." he said casually, ignoring all his other questions.

Drishti felt numb and didn't know what to say so she just stayed quiet and listened to them.

"And do you always talk to people while grabbing the hands of somebody else's wife?" Rakshit shot back, annoyed by this arrogant jerk.

"Only the beautiful ones." Aman fired back.

They both glared at each other and that last reply finally brought Drishti out of her numbness. She decided to take things in hands before it got worst.

"Stop it both of you." She said loudly, then almost in a whisper, " Aman, stop it please. Things seems already worst so don't add to it."

Aman shrugged and this little exchange didn't go unnoticed by Rakshit.

"Mr Shergill, I was … I mean we were just talking to Divya. Really. She was showing her room to his friend and then Shikhar came in and we were just heading out. That's all." Drishti said in a go.

" Oh acha? Since when are you …"

" Rakshit beta ?"

Rakshit was interrupted by his mother's voice and they all turned to her. They noticed she was followed by Lavanya and Rakshit first reaction was to look at his wife. He noticed that her face had fallen as expected and it made his heart sunk.