15

"You look so hot"

"Mark, you can't even see me" Haechan face palmed as he lay on his bed, kicking his legs in the air "How can you say that?"

"You always look hot, Hyuckie. I don't have to see you to know that"

"Shut up, Mark" Haechan rolled his eyes "Just shut uppppp"

"Fine, I will. Good fucking bye. Wait- No- Actually......BAD bye. Yes, bad fucking bye"

"Uhmm sure" the tanned boy laughed "Talk tomorrow, Markie?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, baby"

"Bye bye whore"

"Jaeminnie! I'm home!" Haechan yelled as he walked into Jaemin's place "Renjun's going to be late, he's eating out with some of his classmates!"

The tanned boy was concerned when he didn't receive an answer, but he knew the younger was home as his keys were laying on the sideboard.

"Jaem? Jaeminnie?" Haechan sang as he took off his shoes "Jaemin? Na Jaemin? Jae Jae Jaemin?"

Haechan froze as he heard sniffles coming from the kitchen. He immediately dropped his bag and jacket then sprinted to the kitchen to see Jaemin sat on the counter in his pajamas, crying into a bowl of cereal.

"Jaemin! Oh my gosh, what happened?" Haechan jopped (it auto-corrected hopped to jopped and there's no way I'm changing it) onto the counter beside the younger, pulling his head onto his shoulder "Didn't you go to class?"

"N-No" Jaemin cried "I couldn't face it, I just.. I c-couldnt do it"

"Shhh baby, it's okay. I'm here now" Hyuckie soothed, stroking Jaemin's hair and rubbing his back "I've got you, baby. Hyung's got you"

20 minutes. 20 minutes it took for Jaemin to stop crying, and by the looks of it he'd been crying since the morning. It was currently 4 in the evening and the boy hadn't even had the motivation to change his clothes or eat anything.

"Talk to me, Jaemin" Haechan whispered as he dragged his fingers through Jaemin's knotted hair, untangling it gently "We'll sort this out, right here, right now"

"I like Renjun" Jaemin stated thickly, sniffing hard "I like him so much. I didn't realize until he was gone. Now he's with Jeno, I don't have a chance. Not that I deserve a chance with him anyways. I made him sad, I made him cry, I scared him, I fought with his friends, I-"

"Jaeminnie, stop being so rough on yourself" Haechan soothed "Think about the good things you've done for him, the happy times you've experienced with him"

"But it's not just Renjun" Jaemin began to cry again, fat tears of frustration as his face grew red with anguish "It's Jeno too. Haechannie......there are so many things that you don't know. I don't know how to tell you or where to start"

"Just say whatever you feel like, baby" Haechan smiled encouragingly "We'll piece all together later"

"Okay, so. I've known Jeno since I was 5 years old. He was my first boyfriend"