❀chapter one❀

Play the song
—————————————————————

Alvaro woke up and saw what time it was he smiled because he woke up earlier then he usually does. He washed up his face and then brushed his teeth. He then went to his closet to find what to wear. So he just picked something random out. He put a light color sweater with blue pink and white outlines. He then put on some jeans and with a belt on it he also put on his accessories which were his glasses and his earrings which were 2 lollipops that were both light pink. He smiled and grabbed his backpack and walked out the house with his key he didn't see his mom awake she must of left early and also his dad. But he felt upset but then quickly put on a face he saw his friend kairi and then they noticed they were wearing the same thing. Except for the earrings they were flowers. Alvaro smiled at his earrings.

Alvaro: hey your earrings look better then mine
Kairi: ahh.. your earrings are lollipops! Which look way better!
Alvaro: hm.. I don't know
Kairi: come on agree you do this all the time
Alvaro: fine I'll agree
Kairi: hehe

The bus then arrived and they got in and sat on the couch. (I call them couches hehe) they finally arrived at school they were walking to their lockers until the girls started saying "omg! They are so hot! Ahhh!" Alvaro and kairi looked back and they quickly looked at their lockers and blushed while the boys were walking down the hall. Once they were gone they just kept walking down the hallways. Kairi and Alvaro quickly went to their first period. And oops! There he was Alejandro. Ummm.. Alejandro started to feel heat and kairi saw him.

Kairi: whats wrong?
Alvaro: he is in this class..
Kairi: who?
Alvaro: Alejandro Rosario
Kairi: oh... just don't look try to forget that he's here
Alvaro: I guess I'll try..

So Alvaro calmed down and the teacher started to talk. Alvaro and saw the clock he was surprised the class was almost over. He just saw and then looked at the clock surprised the people then started to put their things away. Then the bell rang Alejandro accidentally bumped into Alvaro and alvaros things fell out of his arms but he quickly.

Alejandro: oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to here lemme help
Alvaro: oh um it's ok I have a little bit..

Alvaro then saw who it was and looked down and blushed and quickly grabbed his things and got up quickly and went up to kairi.

Kairi: hey tomato
Alvaro: sh-shut up
Kairi: what happened
Alvaro: I was talking to my crush..
Kairi: how?
Alvaro: he accidentally bumped into me..
Kairi: oh no wonder why you look so red you tomato
Alvaro: ok be quiet I'll see you in 4th period bye
Kairi: bye

Kairi and Alvaro went to their second period until Alvaro felt a hand behind him. He didn't want to look but he had to to see who it was.

Alvaro: y-yes..
Alejandro: oh you dropped you left your pen on the floor and is this earring yours?
Alvaro: o-oh y-yes yes it is
Alejandro: aww cute anyways here be careful next time bye
Alvaro: b-bye..

Alvaro couldn't believe he just ran into Alejandro again this time he didn't blush but he felt sweat and heat. He quickly went to his class and found him again. The boy waved hi at him while smiling and Alvaro waved back with a smile too. He then went to go to his desk until the boy Alejandro went to go sit with him.