❀chapter two❀

Play the song
—————————————————————

Alvaro finally arrived at his house and hugged Alejandro goodbye Alejandro left and Alvaro entered the house. He saw his mom sleeping on the couch and his dad. He kissed his moms cheek and also his dad. He smiled and went upstairs to his room. He saw a note on his table. He read it and he looked happy.

"Honey I bought you some new earrings and I was wondering if you like them they are red roses and also the other ones are dangling earrings your dad choose for you honey love you"

He smiled and looked at the earrings they looked cute and he put them in his little drawer where his other earrings go. He then saw some shoes next to his bed and smiled. He saw another note.

"Oh Alvaro I bought you these new shoes you always wanted your mom bought you earrings check them out we love you"

He saw his shoes and they had blue butterflies on the side he smiled at them and put them in his closet and changed into his clothes to sleep in. Once he was getting ready to sleep he fixed his bed and layed down on it he set his alarm and fell asleep.

Alvaros dream~
Alejandro: I wanna fuck you
Alvaro: you wanna what
Alejandro: lay in bed
Alvaro: ok
Alejandro: I'll be back

Alvaro was waiting for Alejandro to come back he was just staying still laying on his bed confused until he heard the door knob move and Alejandro came in. And I saw what he was holding. He was holding handcuffs.

Alejandro: you ready baby boy
Alvaro: n-no this is my first time..
Alejandro: it's ok I'll be gentle with you ok
Alvaro: ok

Alejandro hovered on top of Alvaro and moved alvaros hands up to his head and handcuffed them. Alejandro then started to kiss Alvaro. Alvaro felt his soft lips touch his. Alvaro moaned in the kiss and Alejandro started to gown down to his neck and kiss it. He pecked his neck and then begin sucking it and biting it. Alvaro moaned to the feeling he was loving it. Alejandro then-.

End of dream~
Alvaro heard the alarm and quickly got up and started to breath roughly. He couldn't believe what just happened. But it was just a dream. It's didn't feel like a dream for Alvaro it felt more real but the lights in the room were blue and they were also led. Alvaro changed his pink lights to blue lights. He felt it there. It felt real then just a dream. He changed them back to his normal color and got ready for school. This time he didn't know what to wear again so he picked a blue and teal stripped shirt he put it on with some black jeans. Once he was done he put his blue earrings that were just blue earrings but they dangled. He then put his new shoes on and walked to the bus stop. Once he arrived he saw kairi standing there on his phone and went up to him until mattia came up to him. He was gonna go but didn't he just smiled at them two until he saw kairi pushing him away for some reason. He ran up to them.

Alvaro: hey what's going on?
Mattia: he doesn't want me to give him a hug
Alvaro: why not?
Kairi: he didn't answer my text messages on insta
Mattia: my phone died when I was on the bus
Kairi: mhm
Mattia: seriously you can tell Alejandro
Kairi: ugh I believe you
Mattia: so can I have a hug?
Kairi: sure whatever
Mattia: not with that attitude

Mattia roughly grabbed kairi by then chin and kissed him on the lips. It hit Alvaro again he kept remembering about his wet dream he had. It wasn't going well until he felt arms go around him. He felt them but stayed still and the dream came back to him.