Soldiers (Bully)

They think they are soldiers? On the battlefield? Because they kill, and they maim, and they are proud of holding their ground. 

Well, we shall see.

Yes, they have done horrible things to you. Nobody understands the severity of what you're feeling. Such, such extreme emotions, that make you burn yourself, harm yourself, make you wish you never existed, make you wonder, that without doing anything how come your parents think you're a mistake, and the list could go on. 

 'You are a freak. If I was a loser like you, I'd probably have killed myself long ago. How do you survive looking in the mirror everyday knowing, that it's your face that you're looking at. I'm so glad I'm not like you. Where were you when God was distributing brains? You're a mistake. You're made up of the very words, "I'm sorry." Now I know why your parents wonder if they could ever get rid of you.'

This is just 1% of what actually happens. And despite all this, people think cutting yourself is for attention? Crying yourself to sleep for nights, days, weeks altogether is not real? Well people, it happens. And you think just because you haven't experienced what they have, just because you think cutting is stupid, it actually is the way you  think? People don't want to get hurt. They want to be free, and they're trying. It's isolating. It's lonesome. It's torturous. It's like you're under house arrest. You have everything, but you're stuck between four walls. Even if you want you can't go outside. Cause you're too scared. You don't get close to anyone cause you're afraid they'll hurt you the same way other people did. You can't expect them to suddenly think that what they're doing is wrong and just stop, because among the horde of hings that have happened to them, they are continuously living in trauma, wishing for a hand to be offered inside a fire that they're stuck in, called "Bullying".

Do you know the weight of your words? They suffocate, they suppress. People can't breathe under their weight. They are slowly dying, inside of themselves. You might think it's for fun, but have you ever thought what immense amount of pain they must be experiencing to actually even think about ending their lives? But they still. Goddamn. Strive. 

Everyone is closing in on you, they are screaming, shouting, calling you names, cussing, harming you, pranking you, fighting, hitting, torturing your loved ones in front of your eyes, throwing things at you, making fun of your looks, insulting your family, making you regret things you haven't even done, threatening you, daring you, forcing you to do things you don't want to, embarrassing you in front of everyone else, stealing from you and you still won't support the miserable person who is continually asking for your help and is drowning in an ocean full of bandages and blood!

They're bleeding.

They are hurt. 

Wounded. 

Broken.

Shattered.

 And you know what I will say? I will tell all those people out there, that we will speak up. And we will hold ourselves steady, because living with the burden of anger is not living. The heavy weight called 'stress' has been felt by everyone, we are underdogs. We triumph over everyone and anyone, because we have been the ones to bear no mercy and have picked ourselves up with only what we could get, our only two hands. We have died, and come back to life. We must get what has been snatched from us all this while, which has been ripped from our fingers, our birthright to live freely. We are not the people we are right now, we are what people have made us. We are what people call puppets. But we will change that! We will demand our rights back, and we will live how we want to, because it is our life with our soul and we control it, not other people with other souls. We holders of hope, we building leaders, we riders of light, we choir of superiors. We get sick and tired, but we walk on. We will stand up and show ourselves to be withstanding, because it is not us, who deserve anything hurtful, we are the ones who have been helpful, we have held our ground, put a cast around our hearts and tried to kiss the scars on our skin and bones, and heal ourselves, we can prove, we can prove, that we weren't those that were dismissed, but those that were lifted. We have courage, we have strength, we are not ugly, the very definition of beauty starts with our names, we have fought. And we have been hurt. 

But we can take pride in ourselves by saying that we were soldiers on the battlefield, because we kept going, we coninued, when everyone else told us to discontinue.