XI.

永遠に消えた     ⁵⁵¹⁹⁴◦

永遠に消えた    
⁵⁵¹⁹⁴◦

you've noticed how ray became jittery whenever you try to talk to him when you six discussed how to confront sister krone. you've tried asking him what was bothering him but he always brushed you off. his attitude proved to be annoying, and it looked like he wasn't cracking any time soon so you let it go.

"y/n, do you want to go with us?" emma asked before closing the discussion.

you shook your head in disagreement, "i would only blow your cover."

"is there anything we should worry about?" norman asked you, much to gilda and don's confusion. you ignored them to avoid getting questioned and turned to answer norman instead.

"just be aware of your visual reactions as well, sister krone will likely use it," you warned and proceeded to tell them what happened exactly. of course, you made sure you were out of don and gilda's earshot.

"that's right, she knows we'll be careful with our words." norman smiled at you as thanks before ending the meeting. it was almost time so you all head out except ray who was still acting weird around you.

you can't really tell what was wrong with him. this didn't happen in the anime. i probably messed something up, and it made you worry. ray immediately left saying he'll hide any evidence that might be used against all of you. you decided to ask him later. if you have to, you'll give him a good punch.

you sighed, feeling unusually exhausted and warm. you shrugged it off as you focused on the important scene that'll unfold later that night.

↯・◦︴🍡

you weren't surprised upon seeing anna, nat, thoma, and lani eavesdropping as the discussion inside sister krone's room went on. despite only telling norman at first, emma knew you'd already know what she was planning to do.

all was silent as the discussion went on. the air around you was tense as you all waited for everything to be silent. when it did, all of you hurried away from the door as the sound of footsteps was heard.

you waited for norman and emma in the library along with don and gilda. ray was still nowhere to be found. just when you were about to ask your companions pertaining to ray's absence, emma and norman arrived.

you were worried at how frustrated they looked as they told you what happened. sister krone still saw through them despite your warning, and they had felt the need to apologize to you for that despite you assuring them that no harm was done.

no matter what you do, the story still found a way to fix the plot, making what was originally written happen. in other words, your existence is not a threat to the plot. this had happened before but you chose to ignore it. 

what will happen will happen.

seeing as to how they immediately discussed what had transpired earlier—listing what sister krone might do, you forgot about the said adult's impending death.