Chapter 1 | The Casino

It was a nice day in the island, cities and citizens all together in one place. Now we focus on our protagonist, Paintbrush. Who is Paintbrush? Well, Paintbrush is a non-binary artist, they have an extremely short temper but luckily, their best friend is always there for them. Lightbulb is Paintbrush's best friend, they've known each other for so long that everyone knows they are the best of friends.

      Paintbrush and Lightbulb both have blonde hair and yellow eyes, the only difference is the gender. Lightbulb is a transgender, she went from boy to girl while Paintbrush is none. They both may have different personalities but they are very close indeed. 
One day, Lightbulb wanted to go outside.
"Hey Painty! Wanna go check out the island's most popular casino?" Asked Lightbulb
"Sure, I mean what else can we do anyway." Answered Paintbrush

       They both went to the Casino and saw how elegant it was. The sight was beautiful everyone could play there all the time whenever they want, Lightbulb was excited.

 "Wow Painty! This place is beautiful!" Lightbulb Exclaimed"I guess it is, its very

"I guess it is, its very... bright?" Said Paintbrush
"Like me! I'm bright!" Joked Lightbulb
"Of course of course" Said Paintbrush

       Paintbrush wasn't lying, the place is very bright making it lively, very lively. Everyone played with a very bright expression and happy faces everywhere, there are some who laughed, some angry and even sad. Lightbulb just can't wait to play with Paintbrush, as for Paintbrush... the casino is giving them bad feelings. They heard that this place has many bad rumors, no good ones. In fact, the things that made this casino so famous is because, the owner is very good-looking and "kind" while the other reason is its rumors... Paintbrush does not like this place one bit.

"Hey Painty, why the sad look?" Asked Lightbulb
"Oh nothing just.. wondering i guess.." Answered Paintbrush
"Oh come on! Don't keep the sad look around you! Lets have fun!" Lightbulb exclaimed
"Oh alright, I'll have fun alright.." Said Paintbrush
"Thats the spirit!" Said Lightbulb.

They played and played and played, until it was time to go home.

"Lightbulb, lets go back home, its getting late." Said Paintbrush
"Already??? Aw come ooonnnnn" Lightbulb whined
"Lightbulb, I will not give you any oatmeal raisins cookies." Said Paintbrush
"Oh no no no! I'm coming i'm coming!" Said Lightbulb

Paintbrush's chuckle then turned serious, they felt as if someone was watching them. They shrugged it off and walked home.

Somewhere in the Casino

"You've kept your eyes on them for a long time , when are you gonna aim for them next?" Asked ???
"We'll aim for them tomorrow.. remember that.." ??? answered
"Oh I'll remember alright.." Said ???

To be continued..