Poopy Babies

Hi guys it's me icekitty210. in this book I will be letting out my inner Pikachu baby rainbow. If you are wondering what is with all the following words it is a weird language thingy I made up about my cat because he is cute, these are the following words I was talking about, Tom (my cats name), baby, sauce, sausage, Buddhist, babysauce, babysausages, babies, yeah I don't know what I was thinking when I made these words into a language. If there are a few more I forgot, just remember, they are part of the Tom language. Also five nights at freddys stuff will be in this book. dolphincup helped me come up with some ideas for this book. Please do not judge me from this book, enjoy!

I walked into the pizza and discovered that my poopy baby was no longer a unicorn. I rushed to unicorn palace so my son could poop inside Freddy fazbear's pizza. Poopy babies were pooping on the floor and saying "mrs.z I have to go- blegh.

Everything was normal. Except.... people were pooping on the floor. And that is not allowed. So all sauces must be a pizza if they poop on the floor. Bleep bloop the poopy truck made out of a gigantic baby approached the babies and took away everyone who was pooping on the floor.

And this is what happened next, your father cried, your mother died but

then super Pikachu rainbow unicorn pizza showed up and saved the garden and said "you should see my nectarines" and shot up from pooping rainbows into the rainbow.