Chpt: Eight

Bakugou and Kirishima have been talking for a while now. They have become more comfortable with each other, Bakugou couldn't help but smile every time Kirishima texted him.

They talked about various things such as how their day had gone or what movies they had seen recently. Bakugou's crush slowly developed more and more, he tried not to think about how his heart sped up everytime he got a text from Kirishima.

Kirishima on the other hand had a massive crush on the blonde, he just couldn't stop himself from liking such a manly guy. Kirishima says Bakugou was a loud and strong person, in his eyes Bakugou was extremely manly. The redhead has yet to tell Bakugou about his feelings, he just didn't want to ruin what they had.

-

It was around noon and Bakugou and Kirishima were on call with each other. They both have gone on a few calls before but Bakugou liked texting more for some reason.

"And then as soon as I blinked the ball wacked me in the side of my head and I fell on my ass!" Kirishima says while pointing to the side of his head. Bakugou snorts and rolls his eyes at the redhead.

"Sound's like you deserved it," Bakugou says to Kirishima, Kirishima shakes his head violently.

"I did not, Kaminari didn't even say sorry," Kirishima says with a whine, he finally takes a seat in his chair with a sigh.

"Oh boohoo," Bakugou says with a smirk on his face. Kirishima has once again told a story about how annoying Kaminari is.

"Anyway," Kirishima says with a sigh. "I went to the nurse to ask for some ice-" Bakugou interrupts him with a grin.

"For your ass right?" Bakugou says with a laugh, Kirishima rolls his eyes and shakes his head no.

"No, for my head!" Kirishima says while once again pointing to the side of his head.

"Uh huh sure, so you got ice?" Bakugou asks to get Kirishima back on track.

"No I got ice cream," Kirishima says as if it's obvious. Bakugou stares for a minute before replying.

"How in the hell did you get ice cream?" Bakugou asks confused, even for his school it was odd to have ice cream.

"Well, the nurse was out of ice so I went to the cafeteria to get some but they only had ice cream," Kirishima says with a smile on his face, Bakugou sighs at Kirishima.

"So you got damn ice cream instead," Bakugou says, Kirishima nods his head.

"Exactly," Kirishima says with a laugh. Bakugou found it a little odd that his school also had ice cream for some reason. Bakugou of course didn't eat any of it but he did see people walking around with ice cream.

"Huh, my school also had ice cream for some fucking reason," Bakugou says with a shrug, it wasnt that big of a deal but it was a little strange.

"Whoa, your school is also cool as hell!" Kirishima shouts with a smile on his face. Bakugou smiles a little before nodding his head.