Chpt: Fourteen

"Get the fuck up you brat!" Mitsuki yells loudly, Bakugou flings himself up from his bed.

Bakugou's mom had come home early due to her car breaking down. It was odd for her to be home early, normally it was to drop off groceries.

Bakugou rubs his eyes as he looks around his room, he was tired from staying up all night with Kaminari, Mina, Sero, and of course his boyfriend. He still hasn't gotten used to saying that Kirishima was his boyfriend.

Bakugou shakes his head and grabs his phone to look at the time. It was almost six which kinda pissed him off that his mom had woken him up so early. School wasn't even open until seven which was the earliest that you could get in.

With a sigh he gets up and begins to do what he does every morning. He goes to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower and then get dressed. Today was the day that he was going to see Kirishima and the others for the first time. He wanted to look at least a little nicer than he normally does. Once Bakugou washes his body he gets out and days himself off, he walks into his room with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

Bakugou opens up his closest and grabs black ripped skinny jeans, a skull shirt, and a black hoodie. The weather was starting to get colder out so he made sure to grab warm clothes. After getting dressed Bakugou fixes his hair so it looks less like he just woke up.

It didn't take Bakugou long to get all ready for school, it was now six thirty and he was putting on socks. Mitsuki already left as soon as she woke him up. She always made sure to wake him up or make as much noise as possible to wake him up, if she had to wake up early so would he.

After waiting for a few more minutes Bakugou finally started his short walk to school. Bakugou knew what they all looked like, pictures from Instagram helped him on that. Bakugou was still nervous to meet everyone.

It has been years since he even hung out with someone at school or even had an actual conversation with someone at school. Bakugou's walks down the road that leads to school and pulls out his phone, he knew that they would already be texting even if it was early. They told him that they would all meet up before classes and talk for a bit.

_____________

✨GAYKIDS✨

BUZZ: WEED🤓

Tapeyouup;): WEAD🤑

Explodeurlife: What does that even mean?

Skarkdododo: Kam didn't sleep last night :(

Tapeyouup;): I'm just a follower 😜

Explodeurlife: Why tho

Skarkdododo: He's excited to see you duhhh

Skarkdododo: SO AM IIII😤

Explodeurlife: Wow bunch of losers

BUZZ: I got chips for lunch also

BUZZ: Ya'll gay

Skarkdododo: YAY😜

Pinkyou_up: I got everything I said I wouldddd

BUZZ: You are QUEEN😍

Pinkyou_up: YOU KNOW IT😘

Tapeyouup;): It's too early to be at school

Skarkdododo: I'm almost there mom wanted to drop me off today

Tapeyouup;): Get here fast Kami is being a nut

BUZZ: NUT👀

Tapeyouup;): DEEZ NUTS

Tapeyouup;): Seriously come fast

Skarkdododo: I SEE THE SCHOOL I'M COMING

BUZZ: When you get here tie my hair up

Explodeurlife: Piss hair looking ass

BUZZ: OWWWWW😭

Skarkdododo: WILL DO

Pinkyou_up: I just got to the school gates where are you two?

Pinkyou_up: Answerrrr

BUZZ: By the lunch room😳

Tapeyouup;): Closer to the art room tho

Skarkdododo: I'm running over nowwww

Pinkyou_up: Don't run you'll get in trouble again

Pinkyou_up: Bakugou where are you!!!

Explodeurlife: Walking

BUZZ: WHERE😳

Tapeyouup;): YEAH WHERE

Pinkyou_up: YEAH😤

Skarkdododo: BAKUGOU

Skarkdododo: WE ARE ALL WAITING 😎

Explodeurlife: I just got here hold on a fucking second

______________

Bakugou rolls his eyes as he shoves his phone into his back pocket. Bakugou's stomach hurt from how anxious he was, he didn't know how he was supposed to act.

Before opening the gates to the school Bakugou takes a deep breath. Kaminari said that they were by the cafeteria but closer to the art room so Bakugou decided to just go the long way to see if they were even there. The long way was just walking around the A building and seeing if he saw a bunch of idiots sitting there looking around.

"Bakugou!" A loud voice calls from behind Bakugou. Bakugou turns his head to see Kirishima who is smiling widely at him, Bakugou struggles to not smile too widely.