Stuck With You

Together, they both froze, they gave each other a look of concern. Both of them frantically sprung to opposite sides of the elevator, looking for ways to get out of it. Nathalie pulled out her phone, no bars. She sighed, slid the phone back into her pocket and glanced at Gabriel. He looked worried as he banged on the glass to the elevator. Nathalie was just as worried as Gabriel, but in an attempt to make him feel a little calmer, she plastered on a beautifully calm smile and said.

"I suggest we wait here until the power turns back on"

Gabriel gazed into her ocean blue eyes and sighed because he knew Nathalie was right. He sat on the floor, and Nathalie joined him.

Even though all the lights were cut off, Gabriel and Nathalie could both see clearly, both of them looking in opposite directions.

Nathalie slightly flenched at the thought of her and Gabriel doing naughty things in the elevator, but as fast as she had left, Nathalie quickly came back to reality and shook her head, knowing that she shouldn't be thinking of such a thing! Although, when she looked in Gabriel's direction, she knew her feelings told her differently, and so she cocked her head, looked down at the ground and began to slip from reality. She slowly began drowning in her own thoughts.

'Oh, I could just imagine me and Gabriel doing the naughtiness of things in here. Our moans would never escape this place. Blissful ecstasy would be everywhere, I would be so happ-'

She blinked, trying to hold all the reality she had left. When she looked back up at Gabriel, Nathalie was somehow way closer to him than she was before. Her eyes widened at the view of Gabriel, trying to readjust his tie.

Gabriel seemed to notice she was looking at him and he looked in her direction and grinned.

"Is something bothering you, Nathalie?"

The cheeky tone in his voice made Nathalie feel like fainting! She smiled at her boss and they gazed deeper into each other's eyes. Their lips were just inches away from one another and she softly murmured under her breath.

"Gabriel..."

To Nathalie's surprise, Gabriel had heard her and he showed this by chuckling loudly, his breath smelt like a fresh cup of lovely, hot coffee.

Never in Nathalie's imagination would she have pictured her and Gabriel stuck in a situation like this and yet, here they were, Subtlety flirting with each other in a frozen elevator. It all felt so fake, but at the same time...it was so real.

Nathalie couldn't help but slowly close her eyes, and as she did, she heard Gabriel's voice say.

"Oh, my Nathalie"

Even though Nathalie's mind was full of caution signs, she decided to ignore them because for once...everything felt perfect, at long last. She edged a little closer to Gabriel and...

Bang! The elevator went downward then stopped. They both pulled back. Nathalie began to worry about the elevator, she didn't think it was going to stay still for long. She stood up, now desperate to find a way out, she didn't want her or Gabriel to get hurt. She looked around, taking in her surroundings. She turned her body to face Gabriel's and began to speak until...

Crash! The elevator dropped about two metres lower. Nathalie tripped and fell right on top of Gabriel, her legs were thrown over his and her chest size, flush against Gabriel's. She was in a straddling position! Gabriel's eyes widened as he saw Nathalie on top of him. She looked into his eyes for a moment too long and she cleared her throat.

"S-Sorry, Sir!"

She tried to push herself back up but as she did, the elevator jerked once again and her body was pushed against Gabriel's, bringing them closer than they were before.