Hydrogen meets Oxygen

Hydrogen's P.O.V.
After my talk with myself, I realized that their was only one thing that I really needed. I needed to get my freak on... maybe contribute to a Big Bang... get a little crazy.

I decided that I would sweep up the very next man I saw on the streets.

The very next man I saw on the street was Francium... he's known to be unstable so I immediately turned around and pretended like I didn't see him.

BUT the next one was Oxygen. The man looked like a breath of fresh air but I knew that if I got too much of him it could be deadly.

I sauntered over to him and said, "Hello, I don't think we've been aquatinted yet. I'm Hydrogen, but my friends call me H. We could be friends if you want... or maybe even more." I could see him melting at my words

" I'm oxygen-"

"Can I call you O?" I cut him off as I whispered into his ear my sultry words.

"O's my roomate actually. You know normally I don't go out without him.

"Oh really. Maybe we should celebrate your independence and bond somewhere else. Maybe your house?" I could see the desire burning bright in his eyes. Something told me that being away from his roomate made him want to bond even more.

"Yes please." He said as he lead me back to his place.

That's when I kissed him. Maybe this was the bond that I wanted... no... needed.

Except it wasn't. The harder I tried to bond with oxygen... the more it didn't feel right. Something felt missing.

"I'm sorry. I don't think I can do this."

Why can't I just be happy. I know I'm the greatest element ever. Everyone knows it! So... why don't I feel like it?