01 : It can't be...

Looking outside the window as his heart moves into pieces, looking outside seeing how time flew so fast, just before his very eyes.

He's a little drunk again, holding his tears from falling as his heart broke into million of pieces every single time.

"I'm sorry that I can't get a hold of you... If only I could turn back the time then I won't let you go" he finally cried, a cry of a broken hearted man who once love one person so much than to his life,

"If only... I could turn back time... I guess I'll  never ever lose you... I won't be suffering from this broken heart... I won't love anyone than you..."

By the door which he left opened, That one boy looked at him with tears on his eyes, making no sound as he cried with him,

He's Jaemin... That boy at the door, watching Lucas crying his heart out every single night. He slowly closed the door and went back to his room, He sat on his bed and took the frame into his hands as tears falling into the frame's glass "I wish I never came so that you'll still be here... If only, I never came" he cried so much that no one could imagine how painful it is for Jaemin as well...

As much as Lucas cried, it's how much Jaemin regrets of coming into their lives. Not a single day, Jaemin never regrets, not a single night he won't cry himself to sleep... It always was.

As Jaemin fall asleep while hugging that long time plushie he had, Lucas carefully opened Jaemin's room to see him sleeping peacefully but was he really sleeping peacefully? Maybe in Lucas' angle, he saw how peacefully Jaemin slept but on the other side, tears are still falling down... His tired eyes took its off as it put Jaemin to his slumber. Lucas then closed the door and head back to his room, trying to tuck himself to sleep.

🍃🌄 After a week,

Jaemin woke up at exactly 7am which his school will held a school tour by 8:30 and the school bus will pick him up at 8:00 sharp then it will up to their tour after picking everyone up. He changed his school tour uniform by himself, took his bag then head downstairs without any words but a sigh as he found a letter on the table together with his allowance for the the whole school tour approximately, Lucas left him almost half million cash and he put about million on Jaemin's credit card.

"As usual" he uttered to himself... "I don't want this much, I just want Atleast have your time... just today to bid a good luck and have fun to me" his heart was full of hurt already... but tears won't came out anymore.

He took a slice of a bread and that fresh milk delivery for his breakfast before the bus arrive.

He checked his SNS and saw how many people uploaded of how happy they were, "How lucky" he envied and sigh once again as he put the glass to the sink and washed it before running out the house.

Once he entered the bus, no one wants to sit next to him and just let one space for him to take alone. He's a loner and don't have Lucas' time... He's a sad young boy, he may lived inside that fancy house but his whole life... It wasn't the one he had before. He looked outside the window then to the sky "I wonder if I'll be gone... or... If I never came, They'll be so much happy  right?" He thought to himself... Just sitting there all alone.

Their Tour instructor conducts an attendance and let one student sit next to Jaemin but he really do refused and she had no choice but to sit next to him, herself.

As the tour starts, she sit next to him but apart from him, that you can see a huge gap between them.

"Why are they so afraid of him?" That one transferee student asked the guy next to him, He's Mark... the New Student... "Because Someone died while he sat next to him... that's what they said, he's cursed" the other boy replied, Mark look at Jaemin with pity... He wanted to sit next to him but He's not assigned to take a seat next to him.

The sad Jaemin later got excited as he saw a garden in the middle of nowhere, as the bus changed tires. They all went out but they still distanced themselves to Jaemin... As they were busy taking pictures in the middle of nowhere, There's a white with black printed rabbit caught Jaemin's eyes... He smile at it and wanted to just pet it but the rabbit ran away from him. As a boy which once a cheerful and had beautiful soul boy, he followed the rabbit wherever it goes, until he's nowhere to be seen by humans naked eyes.

"Hey! wait up---" He look around and was amazed by the nature around him but all of a sudden, His tears came back all 'round to him...

"I don't want to arrive on their lives, let those time came back please... or just let everyone forget that I existed... Just bring him back, I'll stay here" Tears are falling while his smile already was shown.

Wind blows as that wish made its way to reality, Jaemin's nowhere to be found by that very time...

Mark turn around as he felt something's not right and...

"Where's Jaemin?" He asked and noticed everyone looked at him strangely, enough of their looks... Mark went inside the bus and saw that Jaemin's suitcase aren't there anymore.

"Mark? What are you looking for?" Their teacher asked him confusingly "Do we had a classmate named Jaemin?" "No... Don't scare us Mark!" She scolded "It can't be! He's a guy which you all distanced with because ya'll thinking he's curse---" "There's no Jaemin, Mark!" He then sat hopelessly back to the once existed Jaemin's seat...

"It can't be..."