Chapter 7

I woke up a little confused and kind of cold.

I roll over and see a piece of paper sitting there.

I pick it up "Left for an early shift at work. I'll see you later. Love, your sunshine" I chuckle.

I set the note down and check the time 10am.

I shiver why the hell am I so cold.

I look down and I realize I'm butt ass naked.

I instinctively cover myself with my blanket.

I grab my shirt from the ground and put it on.

"Oh my fucking god" I say as I see the used condom and the wrapper in the trash can by my bed.

I stand up and run to my closet changing into some actual clothes.

I call Kiara "Pick up. Pick up. Pick up." I whisper as the phone rings.

"Hey Jenna what's up?" She asks "Kie something happended. Come over. Now" I say them I hang up.

I walk out into the living.

"Good morning sweetheart" Nana says to me I wave at her biting the inside of my cheek.

"When did JJ get here last night?" She asks and my eyes widen. Does she know? "Um I brought him here after the whole John B thing" I tell her.

"Oh ok I saw him before he left for work this morning and I made him breakfast that's why I asked" she says and I nod "Oh ok" I chuckle with relief.

"Don't worry you were just as loud as you thought you were last" She says then she winks at me my face turns beat red.

The doorbell rings I run over to the door.

"Hey I got here as I quick as I could I forced my dad to drive me. What's wrong?" She questions "My room" I tell her I grab her wrist and drag her into my room locking the door.

"Something happended last night" I tell her "Are you pregnant?" She asks with wide eyes "No and stop asking me that I take birth control" I tell her.

"JJ and I kinda sorta had sex last night" her jaw drops and she laughs in disbelief.

"You're lying?" She says I pull my shirt down to show her a hickey on my collar bone.

"Does it look like I'm lying?" I ask her "Oh my god" she starts laughing "You two are never going to live this down" she says laughing.

"Kie this is serious. I fucked my best friend. This could ruin everything" I tell her running my hand through my hair.

"Jenna calm down ok? Who initiated the first kiss?" She asks "JJ" I mumble.

"See he wanted to kiss you" she says "Kie guys think with their dicks especially JJ. Any girl who has a pulse he just like" I imitate a heart beat by patting my hand against my chest.

"If I'm being honest I really don't want to be just another one of his hook ups" I tell her "I know. You've liked him since middle school. Maybe you should tell him how you feel" she suggests.