Chapter 1: Tricked by a Devil

You were walking back to the orphanage after a long day of school, all you wanted to do was eat junk food and play video games all weekend but all of a sudden you feel like someone was watching you so you turn around and look every where.

Y/N:  The Hell was that? Probably just imagining things

But unbeknownst to you, a mysterious woman is watching over you from an alternate realm

Mystery girl: Yes, you'll do perfectly

Y/N P.O.V

After a long afternoon of gaming, you head off to bed but as you were lying there you see a mysterious figure materialize above you, shrouded in darkness. You were petrified at the sight of the stranger asking yourself if this was the grim reaper come to claim your soul but your worries were put to rest when the stranger spoke to you.

Mystery girl: Greetings Y/N, I've been observing you for quite a while now and I've come to offer you an invitation.

Y/N: "Is that so?" You say trying to force your snark through your fear

Mystery girl: Indeed, now I offer you a ticket to come to a divine sanctuary where you will be showered with compassion and love.

Y/N: This sounds to good to be true, but before I say anything else I gotta ask one question

Mystery girl: Ask again my sweet boy

When she called you that you can feel a small blush creep up on your face.

Y/N: "Well, uh, who are you?" You say while still being a bit shy

Mystery girl: All will be revealed once you accept the invitation.

You contemplate if you should or not but you soon but you realize that being loved wouldn't be so bad, despite the shadiness of this weirdo, you give her your answer

Y/N: "Okay, let's go." You say giving the stranger a wholesome smile

Mystery girl: Excellent

She holds her hand out towards you and as you grab her hand, you start to be surrounded by black red energy and before you know it you are inside a black castle and the stranger in front of you reveals herself to be a beautiful woman with plump curves who seemed to be at least 5'2", with snow white chin length hair and blood red eyes. You are left in awe at your captor by how enchanting she is. When she looks down at you she gives you a smile.

Mystery girl: I am pleased to see that you accepted my offer, Y/N

Y/N: Okay now start talking lady, who are and where the hell am i?

Beelzebub: Oh where are my manners? I have a guest. I should introduce myself. My name is Beelzebub, also known as The Mistress of the flies and The Queen Crimson. And this my castle. Why yes, I made it myself. You'd be surprised the kind of stuff you can make from the fabric of darkness. Being cast out to the abyss makes you pick up the strangest of hobbies.

She seemed to say that last part nervously and wiping sweat from her head repeatedly.

Y/N: "Oh........wonderful" You say while in shock at the fact that a devil tricked you to be in an abyss of darkness

Y/N: So why did you bring me here? Are you gonna use me as a source of food or something?

Her face immediately turned as red as her eyes.

Beelzebub: Well, abyssal exile has been quite lonely and I wanted someone to keep me company and maybe even fall in love with that sweet little mortal cutie.

You sit there with your face like a tomato and eventually pass out from being transported to a different dimension and the thought of being with a devil

Beelzebub: *giggles* Sleep tight, my mortal darling.