Chapter 2: First Day in the Abyss

After a long slumber, you find yourself waking up in a very large bed with red velvet bed sheets in an even larger room with candles on the walls being the primary light source of the room and you also find yourself in different clothes, you were wearing long sleeve silk pajamas that match the bed sheets.

Y/N: Well I guess it wasn't a dream after all.

You try to sit up but you feel something holding you down. You look to your left and you see a patch of white hair and horns and realize that Beelzebub is snuggled up to you. Your face immediately turns to the same color as the bed sheets.

Y/N: "OH MY...GOD, I am in bed with a beautiful woman, who is also a GOD DAMN DEVIL. I'm freaking the hell out man!" You think to yourself

After your realization of your situation, you start to see Beelzebub move a bit. She wakes up and stretches and reveals her wearing pajamas that match with yours, then she looks down at you and smiles

Beelzebub: Good morning, darling.

Y/N: Uh, good morning Beelzebub.

Beelzebub: Did you sleep well?

Y/N: Oh yeah I slept like log

Beelzebub: Wonderful, now if you won't mind....uhm.... is it alright if we cuddle a little while longer?

She said that while looking away from you and blushing. You thought to yourself why a prideful demon would ask to cuddle some more but after seeing her face like that you couldn't say "no"

Y/N: "Yeah, I don't mind" You say while giving her a wholesome smile

Her face beams with joy and she leaps into your arms and buries her face into your chest. After an hour of cuddling you decide to finish asking Beelzebub your legion of questions

Y/N: Hey Beelzebub, I gotta ask you a question, probably the first of many but why me? Of all the guys in the world why did you pick me?

Beelzebub: I had a feeling you would ask that question. You see we devils are quite picky when it comes to our lovers and I wasn't going to pick a mortal that didn't live up to my expectations.

Y/N: And you're saying that I lived up to the expectations of a devil

Beelzebub: Exactly my dearest mortal. I was searching for the perfect man to satisfy my boredom in this abyss for a long while. And then I found an adorably silly high school student whom I couldn't stop thinking about. As unrealistic as that may sound it is the truth, I truly do want you to be my lover and I hope you will fall in love with me the same and truly become lovers.

You were left shocked due to Beelzebub genuinely being in love with you and while you were a bit weirded out at the fact that a demon was stalking you, you didn't really mind since her feelings for you were genuine other than pure lust.

Y/N: "Well, your definitely on the right track to have me fall in love with you" You said while blushing

You saying that made her blush as much as you are

Beelzebub: Then until that day, make sure not to bore me my dearest mortal.

She gave you her usual devilish smile and a wink