Chapter 3: Sanctuary or Purgatory?

Moments after Beelzebub's confession, she brought you over to the dining room for a much needed breakfast since you haven't eaten since you got here, which was about half a day. She lead you down the halls of her castle in her usual red suit while you were still in pajamas, you were able to get a better look at the castle and you were just stunned at how cool it looked, so much so that you let out a few "woah"s while you were walking.

Beelzebub: I see you are taking a liking to your new home, Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah it looks like a castle from Diablo or Castlevania.

Beelzebub: Your reactions are adorable, if you'd like I'd love to give you a full tour of our castle.

Y/N: Really! That would be awesome!

Beelzebub: Good. Now come, if we take any longer our food will get cold.

Y/N: "What do you have your own kitchen staff that prepares you meals for you?" You said in a sarcastic tone.

Beelzebub: Why yes I do you sassy boy.

Y/N: You're joking right?

Beelzebub: Of course not, what kind of former king of hell would I be if I had to cook my own food? Besides, I don't know how to cook.

She said that last part in an embarrassed way, by looking away from you and poking her index fingers together. You simply let out a little giggle at how embarrassed she got over her not being able to cook.

Eventually you two made it to the kitchen and it was huge, it had a cool gothic look with some hellish flare to give it personality and again you were stunned at how awesome it looked, Beelzebub simply giggled at your geeking out.

Beelzebub: Now Y/N, take your seat our food will be here any minute now.

You sat down across from Beelzebub patiently waiting for your food and when it finally came you were surprised none the less, a demon came into the room with your food.

Beelzebub: Ah, Astaroth, perfect timing.

She notices your dumbfounded face.

Beelzebub: Is everything alright, Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah yeah, perfectly and utterly fine, nothing wrong here what so ever.

Beelzebub: It's Astaroth isn't it? I did tell all my minions that the human boy I was bringing here might not adjust immediately to his new surroundings.

Y/N: I'm sorry, I'm still getting used to the whole demon stuff.

Beelzebub: Don't be sorry, darling. I should've assumed that a human would still be a bit shocked to see a demon.

Y/N: "Beelzebub, look I know I may be a bit scared at first but I won't be scared forever. I'm willing to make all of this my normal life if it means I can be with you." You say as you stare into Beelzebub's eyes with a genuine smile of compassion.

She sits there dumbfounded at what you said. She was saddened at the thought of having to return you to earth due to humans always fearing demons but here you are accepting the denizens of the underworld to be with her. This proclamation from you brought tears to her eyes because she is relieved that she won't have to take you back and leave her alone again.

Beelzebub: You are such a sweetheart, Y/N. I knew I made the right choice when I fell for you.

You walk over to her a pick her up from her seat and brought her into your embrace. You wanted to reassure her that you will not fear her or any of her minions. She quickly hugged you back enthusiastically, burying her face into your chest.

Y/N: You don't need to worry, Beelzebub. I'm not gonna leave you.

Beelzebub: Oh darling, you are truly a kind soul.

Y/N: "Ya know, at first I was uneasy about being here but I don't know why but after talking to you all the worries I had of being here just vanished. So all in all, I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you, Beelzebub." You said giving Beelzebub a smile full of compassion and love telling her that you are not going to leave her.

Beelzebub: "I look forward to it too, Darling." She says while you both hold each other in your arms.

At that moment, you saw this scenario as not a mistake but more a gift from god.