Chapter 12 - Dating

You and Harry eventually started dating... it had been a month or so, so far, and everything was going smoothly. Currently beating Harry on Mario Kart you cross the finish line and squeal in delight, rubbing your victory in his face.

"Cheater," he grumbles. Grinning you pout and wipe away a fake tear.

"I'm so hurt!" He rolls his eyes and pulls you closer making you chuckle. "So?"

"So...?" Giving a confused glance to you, you scoff.

"Dinner?" He slaps his forehead and sighs. "Forget again?"

"How about take out?" Nodding your head he pulls out his phone. "What do you feel like?"

"How about Chinese? I know a great place that delivers quick," you hand him a piece of paper that had a number and gave him the list of things to order.

~2 months~

"For gods sake! You're overreacting!" You scream at Harry who scoffs.

"I'm-? Im overreacting?!" You nod sternly as he avoids eye contact with a look of disbelief. "I'm sorry for being a little protective over the fact that men come into your flat weekly!" You groan and bury your head in your hands.

"They are friends! You don't see me picking them do you?!" He scoffs and clicks his tongue.

"Eventually you will!" he slams his bedroom door as you stand shocked, collecting your things quickly and leaving his flat.

~3 months~

Taking a long stroll in the park Harry stops and kisses your hand lightly making you giggle.

"You're beautiful you know?"

"You're not too bad~" you flirt back making him laugh. "I'm kidding... you're pretty..." he grins but it drops when you finish the sentence. "Pretty ugly!" You bolt away from him knowing well he'd run after you.

"Oi!" With a smile on his lips he chases after you as you both laughed in delight.

~4 months~

"Who is he?!" Harry growls once Sherlock leaves the bookstore.

"He's a friend! Don't start this again," you grumble as he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not starting anything, Y/n, I'm merely asking..." scoffing you shake your head.

"You could asked nicely without shouting!"

~5 months~

"Y/n?" Harry opens your flat door and walks into the living room to see you, Ally, Charlie and Moriarty covered in blood laughing lightly. "What the hell?!" He drops the flowers and backs away as your eyes widen.

"Harry-"

"Y/n?! Is that blood?!" You gulp and nod slowly. "Bloody hell- you're that tv guy- you..." he looks around and sees the outfits you all were wearing, realisation hits. "You're- you're the q-queen of h-hearts!" He stutters as you slowly approached.

"Harry, babe, calm down..." he averts his eyes, flinching slightly when you near him.

~6 months~

"Happy anniversary, my Queen," you giggle and hug Harry tight, clutching the flowers he had given you. After exiting the restaurant you strolled through the park, street lamps lighting the way. Suddenly you feel Harry get nervous.

"You ok?" He stops and nods quickly as you start to worry. "What's wrong?" He shakes his head and gives a small smile.

"I- I love you, Y/n," your eyes widen but soften quickly, taking your hand to his cheek you give him a long kiss.

"I love you too, Harry,"

~7 months~

"I can't believe you! We have been together for seven months! How are you still self conscious?!" Harry gives an offended look.

"Self conscious?! It's called being protective, which a normal boyfriend should do, Y/n!" Letting out a loud laugh you cross your arms.

"This is obsessive, not protective! You don't trust me, which is the number one deal breaker in a relationship!" Harry's eyes narrow to you, as you hold back tears. "This obviously isn't working out, you don't trust me at all! Well then that's it, we are over! Don't talk to me again, douchebag," you growl and grab your coat, opening his flat door.

"Whatever, bitch!" You stop dead in your tracks and turn back to see him scowling.

"Wow..." you scoff and exit his flat with a bang.

~~~

"So... it's just over?" You sniffle and nod. Ally wraps a blanket around your shoulders and hugs you tight.

"He just didn't trust me..." you stuff your face with another spoonful of ice cream.

"Well, it's ok, you'll get over it," Charlie caresses your hand gently making you smile. "How about a movie? Get your mind off things?"

"Sounds perfect," you say through a full mouth of ice cream making the girls laugh. The rest of the night was spent just watching movies until 3 AM and comforting each other during scary movies.

~~~

I hate how short everything is!!!! I'm so sorry but I space things out a lot! Ily don't hate me!

- Anna ❤️