chapter two

hongjoong, wooyoung and san met up with yeosang after class and went out for lunch as they usually do. they went to yeosangs favorite chicken shop.

"what do you guys want? my treat" hongjoong says while yeosang is jumping up and down excitingly. "i want chicken tenders and a soda" yeosang says before not letting wooyoung and san speak. "jeez, excited much" san says to yeosang. "at least i'm not needy" yeosang replies with san not saying anything but staring at wooyoung with a smirk.
"oh my god, every time with you guys" hongjoong says rolling his eyes.

"just text me what you want, i'll go order it. we don't have time to waste" yeosang says after a few seconds of silence after everyone else goes looking for a table excited to eat chicken.

with yeosangs phone in his hand he walks over to the register and waits in line. once yeosang is up a young sweet voice says "hello, what can i get you" with the name tag saying the name jongho. yeosang reads what is off his phone without looking up. "your total will be $17,78, is that all?" says jongho who is behind the register. yeosang slowly looks up from his phone "y-yeah, t-that's all" yeosang struggling with his words as he looks at jongho across from him and handing him his card. "it'll be about 6 minutes" jongho says giving him back his card and walking off.

yeosang walks back to the table in distraught while sitting down. "did you guys notice that new worker maybe, i've never seen him before" yeosang whispers to the three boys sitting in front of him. "no he's not new, he actually owns the shop but never shows up cause he has other shops like these" hongjoong says to yeosang who seemed to have an impressed face.
"why you like him?" san says while giggling. "i mean no, it's just i've never seen him before" yeosang replies while looking down.

after a few minutes wooyoung went to go pick up the food from the food pick up line. the four boys enjoyed there food and started to walk out the shop. "hey guys, i think i left my phone inside... you guys go ahead" yeosang telling the three boys as the three walk off ahead. yeosang walks back inside and sits down where he sat but he had his phone on him the whole time. a young man walks up to him.

"hi, did you forget something" jongho shyly says.
"uh,.. no,, i just uhm....... well..... i think your.... uh.." yeosang tries so hard to speak but got cut off by jongho
"i think your cute.... is that what you were going to say." jongho says giggling.
"uh,, yeah" yeosang giggling along while looking nervous.
"come tomorrow" jongho comfortably says while looking at yeosang
"aren't you closed tomorrow?" yeosang looks at jongho with a confused face.
"just come... at the same time" jongho says leaving yeosang with still a confused face and a little scared.
"and come alone" jongho bends over a little getting closer to yeosangs face whispering.
yeosangs face started to blush as pink as cotton candy when jongho walks off into the back into the employees only door.
yeosang is left with plans tomorrow that he doesn't expect to know what is going to happen.

as yeosang got back he met up with the three boys. "dude, you literally took forever" hongjoong says looking at hongjoong with annoyance. "i know, i guess my wallet just... dissolved idk" yeosang says nervously. "didn't you say your phone" wooyoung looks at yeosang with an eyebrow raise with suspicion.
"yeah, my phone i meant" yeosang immediately said with a questionable voice.

"okay, i'll see you guys later i have english ap" hongjoong says with a smile. "ohh you have it with the professor.. mr. park" san speaks giggling as he says the last part in a slow deep voice. "whatever dude, fuck off" hongjoong scoffs at san and walking out.

hongjoong walks into class not happy at all having to go through another class session with the new professor not knowing why he did not like him at all.
but he just acts like he doesn't care. as time passes by through the class.... "so literature is based off of contextualized evidence with art.... or maybe science... can someone explain to me how the reasonings of literature is based off of these things" seonghwa says in a deep voice while mingi showing up graphs and pictures of reason seonghwas question on the big screen behind him.
hongjoong raises his hand for a few seconds again being caught by seonghwas eye immediately being called. "yes, joong" seonghwa says with grit in his voice. "how does art and science have to do with evidence reasoning literature" hongjoong says in a sarcastic voice looking straight into seonghwas eyes. "every reasoning has evidence no matter what it is.... just like you have evidence for your question, i thought you were smarter than that" seonghwa replies back to hongjoong with a side smirk on his face while hongjoong is sliding his tongue to the back of his bottom lip blinking his eyes with the feeling of annoyance.