chapter fourty eight

mature!

without any warning seonghwa leaned towards hongjoong crashing his lips onto his leaving no time to waist.

there lips moving carelessly as seonghwas hands go up hongjoongs neck feeling him.

hongjoong complied by wrapping his arms around seonghwas neck for more access.

seonghwa opened up his mouth asking for entrance, as soon as hongjoong opened his mouth, seonghwa slipped his tongue into the boys mouth exploring every inch of it.

the kiss was passionate and very lustful.

seonghwa wrapped his arms around hongjoong and picked him up and made his way to his room. without breaking the kiss seonghwa laid hongjoong onto his bed and hovered on top of him.

"i'm gonna show you what you missed" seonghwa breathed heavily and smirked leaving hongjoong with blushed cheeks.

seonghwa went back to kissing hongjoong with such passion but was as smooth as possible.

seonghwa snaked his hands down hongjoongs body and started leaving kisses all over hongjoongs neck.

seonghwa started to lick under hongjoongs ear onto his neck leaving love bites causing hongjoongs to have shivers down his spine.

hongjoong hissed at the pleasure that seonghwa was giving him by the small action. hongjoong could feel seonghwa smirk through his kiss.

seonghwa started to undo hongjoongs shirt and pants. he slowly slipped it off and kissed down hongjoongs chest.

seonghwa then flicked his tongue onto hongjoongs nipples leaving him to move his body swiftly from the pleasure.

once seonghwa reached the middle of his chest, he licked all the way down his body once he reached the line of his underwear.

seonghwa unbuckled his pants and threw them on the floor. seonghwa rubbed hongjoongs thighs and his breath feathering onto his legs were giving hongjoong the most highest of pleasure he felt.

"i'm teasing you for a reason babe" seonghwa smirked and kissed back up hongjoongs body until he reached his lips, giving him the wet sloppy kiss that he's been waiting for.

seonghwa leaned himself more onto hongjoongs body feeling his clothes member begging to me played with as hongjoong hissed at the feeling.

seonghwa chuckled and left wet love bites all over hongjoongs chest and went down to hongjoongs thighs giving them love marks to make sure seonghwa 'owned' them.

seonghwa then kissed up on hongjoongs v line now biting the outer line of his underwear and sliding them off his body now showing hongjoongs hard member.

"mmmh needy are we?" seonghwa smirked as he brings his hands and feels hongjoongs body from his chest down to his stomach to his thighs.

seonghwa licked his lips and looked up at hongjoong, without warning he slightly touches hongjoongs member and moves his hand up and down leaving hongjoong to give out a slight moan.

"p-please" hongjoong breathed in out of pleasure begging.

seonghwa chuckled and licked the bottom of his member to the tip licking the pre-cum he had before.

unexpectedly, he opened his mouth and took him in whole. seonghwa held hongjoongs member for support as his head bobbed up and down leaving hongjoong to arch his back. seonghwa went a little slower to make the feeling last song.

"mmmh keep going" hongjoong moaned out caressing his fingers into seonghwas hair helping the action.

seonghwa kept bobbing his head swirling his tongue onto hongjoongs tip