Episode 17

Next day~~~
Y/n pov ~~~
I was working on Kookie's outfit which sofia was not able to stitch. So I decided to do it by myself while she was working on the other.

Soon the lunch time arrived and everyone went to have lunch but I was busy. I asked my team member to handover lunch to kookie. But after sometime kookie entered my room with packets and ofcourse tiffin. Firstly I was confused. Then he sat beside me while I was doing my work. Them he moved my chair to his side and asked me to stop my work.

Jungkook:"Y/n firstly have your lunch and then do your work its lunch time. Come on."
Y/n:"but kookie I have work. I'll eat after this please see I'm stitching your outfit....."
Jungkook:"no first have lunch. Leave it. Come here."

He vrab everything from my hands and place it aside and drag me to the table where he placed the food with his hands on my shoulders.

Then he gave me a plate and start placing food on it. But I was still try to do my work. So he again hold my head and turn it toward him and starts feeding me by himself.

At first I wa shocked but then I start eating  with a smile on my face cause I like the way he cares for me. It was new for me when anyone cares for my meals and my health more than me except my parents and especially a boy and not an ordinary boy but a charming idol jungkook.......

After we done with lunch I thanked him and he also thanked me for the tiffin. Then he started to try the jacket which I designed and stitch for him and I glad to saw that he liked it.

Then after sometime he left but before leaving he said something that made me confused....

Jungkook:"hey Y/n when you are home inform me and before going to sleep dont forget to inform me so that I'll make sure that you sleep on time. By the way you have no need to set the alarm for tomorrow I'll wake you up at time make sure you have good sleep hours at least 6 hours...."
Y/n:"but kookie no need of it. I'll do it..."
Jungkook:"just do what I said.... now I'm leaving for practice... have a gud day cutie pie..."
Y/n:"you too coconut head..."
Jungkook:"hey dont say me that...."
Y/n:"if you can say me anything why shouldn't I?? I like this name.... heheheh"
Jungkook:"ok u can if you like this name .....by the way bye shortie ........ hehehheheh."

With this he ran away. But today I'm happy because of him. I like the way he took care of me... my health my sleep my emotions my happiness. I love it....

Then after some time I realised I have to work so I'm back to my work with all my focus on the outfit.....

At night when I was home I called jungkook to told him that I'm home.

Jungkook:"hey Y/n...what's up?"
Y/n:"gud you say... I just called you to tell you that I'm home safely..."
Jungkook:"I'm great... oh good now as I say call me before sleep so that i came to know whether you sleep well or not."
Y/n:"ok kookie....bye then take care.."

Then after doing my daily routine when I was about to sleep I messaged kookie that I'm going to sleep but then I received video call from him......