Good to Bad

And the story begins...

ONCE upon a time in a small city lived a boy.....( Yeah I know this is a very common starting, but it's ok )....... The boy was studying in a school ( obviously 😅 ). The boy was having some friends there in the school, he had one father and one mother....( 😒 )..... He was in grade 5....( Now I told something you don't know 😜 )...... He was good in studies also...( Ahh ! Come to the point 🧐 )..... So he was doing well, living happily, everything was going good but.....

{ Before I start....
( My Readers : Why have you used such words in your story ? It may not be appropriate for certain category of audience !
Me : I am sorry, but it was necessary to use such words for this story.
My Readers : Is it appropriate for all age limits ?
Me : Nope, it's better if it is read by children above 13.

My Readers : It was a good story.
Me : Thank you !

My Readers : It wasn't a good story.
Me : Ok... I will try to improve. )
Now Let's begin... }

You know it's very difficult to find true friends in today's world and it's better to be alone than being with fake and bad friends....( It's an important message as well 😉 )..... Something like that happened with the boy..... Let's see what....

He was actually very innocent child but his friends weren't. They always told him and taught him wrong and bad things, such as to search 'Blue Film' when you are alone, or to watch porn, they told him what happens in porn videos, what to do while watching porn, how to masturbate, to use abusive language, abuse someone, etc. In fact they were trying many things, many ways to make that boy bad, to distract his mind from his duty, from his real work, from his studies, to porn. They tried different methods, talked daily about that only. But the boy was not easy to be distracted especially because of his parents, so the credit goes to his parents. The boy was thinking them to be his good and true friends..( 😞 ).. Yup it was a mistake...( One of the biggest mistake )...!

Finally one day, the boy was in this grade 7 and while talking to his friend he said, " Put that golden rod in your ass ", his friends started laughing

Finally one day, the boy was in this grade 7 and while talking to his friend he said, " Put that golden rod in your ass ", his friends started laughing. He felt like he was growing up and was thinking this to be a sign of getting bigger and smart....( Stupid )....! His downfall was about to start with the start of this behaviour of his, and he was unaware of this. Because he was good in studies, and now he was thinking him to be smart also, so this made him haughty.

He watched some porn videos also and for the first time he masturbated was in grade 8. Actually he masturbated in his underwear only...( 🤣 )... because he was so busy watching porn that he forgot about that and he didn't even had any experience, it was his first time, so his penis spit inside his underwear only...( 😂 )...!
                Although the second time he masturbated in bathroom while bathing...( Actually before bathing 😁 ) !

Soon he developed the bad habit of masturbating and watching porn

Soon he developed the bad habit of masturbating and watching porn...( A Bad Habit especially for a student )...!
His downfall had also started and he thought because of girls it was happening and so, he stopped talking to or talked very less to girls, although it didn't work. He watched porn and masturbated whenever he was alone in his house, sometimes he masturbated while watching porn and sometimes just by imagining !!

By this time he was transferred into a bad boy but his parents were unaware of that.... !

           .....To.....Be.....Continued.....

Have a nice day my readers...🙂