❌ Say No To Bad Habits 🚫

"Empty mind is a house for many evil thoughts ! So, there is a need to keep yourself busy in any positive work and do meditation to control the type of thoughts that come to your mind" .

His fake friends must be happy to see his downfall !
"You know it's difficult to remove any bad habit, on the other hand it is necessary to remove the bad habit" .

However, he was unable to do that !
He tried many times, but surely not with his full will and dedication, and may be that's the reason why he was unsuccessful in doing so .
"While trying to remove any of your vice, it is necessary to put your mind on some other work and stay motivated" .

He is still unable to get success in removing his bad habit, even after scoring very less marks than he was capable of in grade 11 and 12, even after not able to gain that much knowledge he was capable of, even after not able to achieve the success he was capable of !

Remember one thing - "Masturbation will not help you and give you anything, but it will take many things from you ! And that relaxation you get is temporary, just for a very short time, that's why you feel guilty afterwards" !

I know my readers you don't want to listen about the downfall of a boy, that's why instead of telling much about that, I tried to give you some good thoughts, some good advice, I tried to motivate you and told you the truth . Now it is upon you, whether you want to move ahead in your life or want to see your own downfall with your own eyes ! Because it is definitely better that you don't adapt a bad habit, than to try to remove it afterwards !
Am I right...?!
Well this time I know I am .

Ok my readers... Now it's time to say goodbye...!
I hope I you got what I tried to give you...😇

Meet you in some other story...🙏

        ..........* THE...........END * ...........

        🙂..........KEEP SMILING.........🙃