Hear ye, Hear ye, My Name is Samuel Seabury, and ...I Got Tagged

Hello hello hello beautiful people. Author here. I got tagged by @Pinkflamingo120, so here I go. This is the first time I've ever done this so cut me some slack.
(Side note, I just took a screenshot of where Pinkflamingo120 wrote out the rules, but instead of a Newsies reference my title is a Hamilton reference. I also will not hold it against anyone if you don't do the tag and there will be no punishments as that's just harsh.)

1. I cannot dance, sing, or act to save my life. Kinda rough when you really like Broadway.
2. I've always been more of an artist than a writer. The two books I have in this site are really the first good thing I've written that's not an essay.
3. My favorite musical is Hamilton. Yeah, yeah, you can knock me for "jumping on the bandwagon" but as a musical theatre nerd and a history buff, I listened to it for the first time and was like "this is so fast I have no idea what they are saying but I know I love it."
4. The first musical that I became obsessed with was The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical. I saw it off Broadway when it came to where I live.
5. The first fandom I was ever in was Harry Potter, and I have never lost interest. I've read the book series seven times over the course of my life, though I don't count The Cursed Child because in my professional opinion it sucks.
6. Wow, thirteen is a lot
7. I've never tried to write an original story. It's all been fanfic.
8. I was at the last production of Hamilton before Broadway closed due to the pandemic. Thayne Jasperson was Samuel Seabury, which was epic, and Mandy Gonzales (aka Nina, aka my fav character from In The Heights) was supposed to be Angelica (my fav Hamilton character of you can't tell by my username) but she wasn't there. The understudy was great though. Only bad thing was no stage door cause of the 'rona.
9. My fav musical characters are as follows: Angelica (Hamilton), Crutchie (Newsies), Nina (In The Heights), Janis (Mean Girls), Jimmy (Bandstand), Jared (Dear Evan Hansen), Annabeth (TLT: the musical), Jesse (Tuck Everlasting), and Genie (Aladdin, seriously listen to that one guys it's so underrated).
10. I worked on the sets for my school's production of Pirates of Penzance this past year. Made a stained glass window out of colored tissue paper. Every time someone walked on the platform it was on I was like "oooo, don't break the window don't break the window" from the audience.
11. Theatre opinion number one, Tuck Everlasting was robbed and needs to be revived with the original cast.
12. Theatre opinion number two, Kyle Selig deserves more singing time in Mean Girls, cause the little bit we got was great. I feel like Aaron could have had a whole song about his relationship with Regina, instead of just Stupid With Love (reprise).
13. Woooooooo, we're done.

Alright, time to tag people. I don't know that many people on here, so I won't have fifteen, but here I go. Don't forget to keep on smiling and keep on surviving everyone.

@Ravenpuff07

@Greyeyes17

@PrinceAli15

@sammyyyskywalker

@GayPuff

@g_emini22

@Most-Amazing-Trees

@lilypotter6457

Peace Out ✌️
Author