I'M SO SORRY GUYS

Hello hello hello beautiful people. Holy Hera, it's been almost a month since I've updated. I am so, so sorry. I've been writing ahead so that I always have a chapter to publish and so I have time to edit it, but I've had the WORST writer's block, so I'm starting to catch up with myself. I've also had ideas for some other stories that I've been playing around with, mostly because I haven't been able to think of much for this one.
Once I finish this book, I will probably work on one of these ideas, so comment if you would read any of these:

-A Julie and the Phantoms and Disney's Descendants crossover

-A Julie and the Phantoms and High School Musical; The Musical; The Series crossover

-A Percy Jackson next generation fic

If you can't tell by those, I watched Julie and the Phantoms, loved it, cried over Unsaid Emily, and immediately followed Reggie's advice to "Tell your friends" because I would not stop talking about it. So, go watch it.

Now, before I get ahead of myself, I need to finish this book. As of right now, I have 13 completed chapters that I need to post, and 5 chapters left to write in order to wrap up Dia's story. I've loved writing about her and the rest of the Freakshow, and I still can't believe people are reading this book cause it's trash.
Just one small favor...pleASE COMMENT. Tell me what you think, start lyric chains, make fun of my bad jokes that I throw in the dialogue because it makes me feel better about saying them in real life. Every time someone comments it just makes me really happy, that I know someone likes this book. So please comment. As long as it's not rude, because we really don't need any more negativity in the world.

This author's note is wayyy longer than I meant for it to be, so sorry. Go out in the world and be awesome, and don't forget to keep on smiling and keep on surviving everyone.
Peace Out ✌️
Author