Anastasia.

"Ana", Anastasia's nightmare came true. The one person whom she never wanted to see again was behind her. Even when he never called her by her name and that too her nickname, she recognized the voice completely. The voice of the devil himself.

She composed herself and turned around thinking that it will be just a normal friend-like greeting. Little did she knew that he was there for more than that and that she will discover that her buried feelings for him weren't buried deep enough.

6 Years Earlier...

"Belle! Oh, come on Belle. Do you really  have to be late on the very first day of school", Ana shouted from downstairs. She didn't knew what was taking her cousin so long. As far as she remembered, she was almost ready.

Keyword being almost.

Soon Isabelle came downstairs to the breakfast table and sat down.

"Both of you girls have my best wishes with you but remember, don't ever let me or your parents down and that's only possible if you two abide by the rules of the family. No bunking classes. No hanging out with friends. No guy friends and certainly NO DATING. You know the rules, parents arrange marriages for their children in our caste. Understood?", their grandfather lectured.

"Yes, Grandpa", both of them agreed without hesitation. They had been taught since childhood that their life parteners will be chosen by their parents.

"That's like my girls", their grandpa smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The driver stopped the car near the gate of the school. Both Ana and Belle received their schedules and matched them. They had all of the classes together except for three. They even had their lockers together.

When Ana was taking out books for her first class, she felt like someone was looking at her. No matter how hard the intensity was, she ignored it and made her way towards her first class which unfortunately she had alone.

She sat in the class and took out her books. Soon the class started to fill up. A boy entered the class and was about to place his bag on the seat besides her when she stopped him, "Uh...can you please find another seat? My friend is supposed to sit here", she lied. No guy friends, was the rule.

"Ok", the boy simply said.

"I'm sorry", Anastasia felt bad.

"No worries. There are plenty of other seats", the boy smiled and placed his bag on the seat behind Anastasia's.

Anastasia felt a stare towards her again and this time she felt the urge to look. When she turned towards her left, she saw a boy staring at her.

She ignored him and looked forward but she felt his gaze on her.

She turned her head a little bit and saw him still staring at her.
She ignored him again but still felt his gaze on herself.

Soon a girl sat on the seat besides Anastasia's and she sighed in relief.

Soon the professor came and started the lecture and the boy concentrated towards him like the rest of the class.

While she was copying down her notes she felt him staring at her again. She looked up towards him, finding him staring at her again.

She again ignored him.

Soon the bell rang and Anastasia gathered her stuff and left the class as soon as she could.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys,

I'm here with another new story but this time it's not about super natural creatures😁.

Hope you enjoy it.

Next part will be Isabelle's POV.

This one is going to be very interesting.

Don't forget to vote the chapter.

See you guys next time.

Bye...

-Elaf Shaikh.