Isabelle.

Isabelle sat at lunch with Sophia and Ana. She was feeling like murdering someone and that too a certain someone named Ethan.

Ethan had annoyed the hell out of her in the last five minutes of their art class.

"Isabelle, are you okay?", Ana asked her.

"No, she's not. She hasn't seen Ethan Ethan today", Sophia teased.

"Don't take his name in front of me!", Sophia almost yelled in anger.

"Whoa! Looks like someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed", Sophia exclaimed, not minding a bit.

"What happened, Belle?", Ana asked.

"Ethan happened. Out of the whole population of class, I had to be teamed up with him to do the assignment", Belle complained.

"Oh! I see. Hmm, why don't you tell him to do it himself while you do yours yourself", Ana suggested.

"I tried but he threatened to complain to the teacher. Who was in elementary then!", Belle exclaimed.

"You will get through it", Sophia joked.

"Now I'll have to sacrifice my free period tomorrow so I can work with him", Belle whined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Sophia came at their usual table at lunch time.

"So, how did your assignment go?", Sophia asked.

"Actually better than I thought. I thought Ethan would be all flirty but he was being a gentleman and the best part is he didn't even annoy me", Belle told them.

"Ooh....she just spent an hour with him and now she is praising him like he's the sweetest boy on Earth", Ana chipped.

"Yea girl, did he put a spell on you or something?", Sophia asked.

"Stop it, both of you. It's just he was unusually sweet", Belle tried to reason.

"Well, I think it's something else", Ana said.

"Well, Miss 'something else', did you figure out 'Mr. Hawk's' name?", Belle turned the topic on Ana.

"Even if I did, what makes you think I will tell you?", Ana being Ana Ana answered.

Belle was about to answer her when Sophia interrupted, "Realx, she didn't. But I did."

"Really! What?", Ana asked.

"So, now 'miss something else ' is interested", Belle teased.

"Give it a break you two", Sophia got annoyed by the bickering.

"So, what's his name? Tell us. Ana is getting restless", Sophia said.

"Alexander", Sophia answered.

Ana and Belle looked at each other.

"Suits him", Ana commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Months Later:

These two months passed normally for both Belle and Ana. Ethan always tried to make make small talk with Belle but Belle would never give him time of the day and as for Alexander, he continued to follow his own theory. Ana secretly started having a crush on him which was growing way by day.

But Xander was pissed. According to him, Ana would have confessed her feelings to him by then but she hadn't. The reason she kept her crush secret, even from Belle was because of the family rules.

She didn't knew what she would do if Alexander came to her, confessing his feelings but right now she was determined not to attempt any foolishness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girls", grandpa said while everyone was having dinner, "did anyone tell you that Ryan is coming?"

"Why is he coming?", Ana asked.

"Well, because he likes it here. Now, both of you, be nice to him", grandpa said.

"Tell him to do the same. Whenever he visits, he starts acting like he is in charge of this house", Belle protested.

"Belle", Belle's mother warned.

"Aunt, she is right. He acts like he owns everything here", Ana jumped in.

"Yea...why is he even coming. School started two months ago", Belle added.

"Well, he'll manage and don't worry he won't trouble both of you. He has grown up", grandpa said.

"Of course, he has", Belle said.

_________________________________________