Oh Imma Show You A Leaf In The Wind Part 2

Normal P.O.V

                 Korra held her head in shame as she was walked up to her room with Tenzin Right behind her. He followed behind her with one hand n each of her shoulders with a serious look on his face. The air kids accept Jinorah were sleep. They passed through the mess hall of the temple to see Pema and Jinorah having dessert. Pema stood up and ran to korra.

"Korra! Thank goodness your all right!. You were out for a long time I was starting to get worried.," Korra was getting ready to say something but before she cold a much smaller child ran straight into her abs. 

"I was scared you ran away and wasn't going to come back." Jinorah said starting to cry. 

"Hey, Hey, Hey, no tears, I would never. obviously I'm right here aren't I?" she says picking Jinora up comforting her. "Where's Ikki and Meelo? It's not like them to turn down dessert.," 

Pema Then frowned, "They couldn't behave and started fighting at the dinner table so i spanked them and sent them to bed early. You two were out later than I expected.,"

"Why don't you tell her where you were korra," Tenzin's snitchin ass said rather quickly.

Korra sighed," I was out playing in a probending match. My friend's team, Well one of his players didn't show up and I kind've volunteered to be a last minute replacement. The match went on a little longer than expected.,"

"Wooow, that is so cool!," JInora cheered.

"Yeah as a matter of fact i was joined the team permanantly.,"

"You What!"

"Tenzin Dear, calm down.,"

"Korra can u tell me about your match?," The 12 year old girl asked, still in the teenagers arms.

"She can tell you tomorrow. Its Late, and we are training korra tomorrow. Both of You need To be in Bed. And Korra has to get her punishment first.,"Korra groaned and put Jinorah down. Pema grabbed her daughter's hand and stoked off to her room. Where as Korra Followed Tenzin in the opposite direction.

Once in korra's room they wasted no time, Tenzin sat down on her bed. Korra undid her pelt and crawled over Tenzin's lap. He pulled down her pants and underwear at the same time and began. 

SMACK    SMACK    SMACK    SMACK      SMACK

Korra wasn't expecting for Tenzin to go ham right off the rip. she jerked forward and leftward trying to avoid the old mans hot, heavy, hand.

SMACK      SMACK      SMACK    SMACK     SMACK

"Korra you will be still and take this punishment.," 

"Let's switch places and see if you be still." That smart remark earned her a quick/sharp smack on the thigh. "AAAAH,"

SMACK               SMACK                 SMACK                  SMACK                     SMACK   

After 15, Korra began to cry and Tenzin stopped and pulled up her clothes. he then sat her up in her lap and began consoling her.

"I'm sorry Tenzin," Korra snifled into his chest.

"That is quite all right Korra, I am no longer mad at you. You've been punished so it's in the past, no more tears.," he said brushing them away.

"So i can stay on the team?,"Korra asked calming down.

"Of course you can, I realize a distraction may be what you need after all. Especially one that allows you to let out all that built up aggression.,"

"Thank you Tenzin!,"Korra Cheered and they both shared another loving embrace.

A/N: Done. and i didn't proofread this one so I apologize if I confused you in any way. So gimme sum ideas.