The Morticycle And The Hair Part 2

Ok, first off, sorry for disappearing. I ran into writers block and still kinda am in writers block. But I said I'm gonna write this part even if don't make sense so sorry if it doesn't.

               Asami was about to ask who the hell that was when all of a sudden the heavy footsteps of a certain creature made the ground start shaking. Her black curly hair whipped around and suddenly A huge snow white polar bear dog jumped on Korra and started locking her up and down. Korra laughed and caressed Naga's arms in immense glee.

               *God I wish that was me* Asami thought. "Well it could be" Korra said rising off the ground.

              "You.....You can hear that" Asami asked blushing.

                "Yeah didn't You know the Avatar could read minds" Korra says walking towards her Intimidatingly.

              Asami never been so nervous before in her life. "I....I....No...I" Asami started backing up Korra was getting a little close. "I....Nev....I...I..Never heard such a....a..Fuck" Asami realized her back had hit a wall. She turned her head towards the wall and looked back at Korra nervously, her face Hellah red.

         Korra slammed her hands against the wall aggressively each one hand parallel to Asami's shoulders. "I can do more than read minds, " "Oh yeah," Asami dared, suddenly growing some ovaries. "Yeah I can take you to the moon and back" Korra said leaning in for a kiss. "That sounds nice" Asami said as she puckered up.

CLAP 👏 "ASAMI" CLAP 👏 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

Asami opened her eyes Korra was on top of Naga, Bolin was twirling a checkered flag in his hand and Mako was sitting on the sidewalk supporting his head in his hand.
Asami was just standing there with her lips puckered out leaning forward.

"Uuuuh" Asami began searching around for an answer.
"Did u hear me? I said we're going around the block and back."
"That, that sounds nice." Asami said disappointed.   

A/N: I gotta go eat dinner I'll be back