𝟮𝟬. 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

(IN REAL LIFE)

ELOWEN STOOD at the entrance with her hand on the doorknob. She had made up an excuse on why she had to stay in the car for a few minutes and Johnny, his parents, and Briar left her in the car to go onto the set.

"Are you going to go in or no?" She heard a voice from behind her. She turned around and saw Willow. Willow approached her, laughing.

"I don't want to, but I feel like I have to." Elowen took her hand off the knob.

"Well, we're here already. Plus, I told you I'll cover for you if you want to run." Willow winked as she stood beside Elowen.

"I feel like I'm walking into a burning building." Elowen huffed.

"Is Marigold here?" Willow asked, looking around.

"Yeah. She walked in with the Orlando's and Briar." Elowen said. She had seen the blonde approach Johnny as him and his family walked to the doors while she was waiting in the car.

"Oh." Willow made an "o" shape with her lips. She put her hand on the doorknob, but turned to Elowen before opening the door.

"Are you sure you want me to open the door?" Willow asked. Elowen nodded, and Willow turned the knob, pushing the door open. They were filming in a warehouse, so when they stepped inside they saw a huge open space with camera equipment everywhere.

"I don't know where to go." Willow whispered as they watched people hurry around.

"I guess we should just start walking forward and wait for somebody to notice us." Elowen whispered back, stepping forward. Willow kept close to Elowen, scared of getting in somebody's way.

"Elowen! Willow!" Briar came charging towards them.

"You just saw me like 10 minutes ago, Briar." Elowen deadpanned. She looked around the room, seeing no sign of Johnny or Marigold.

"Somebody's in a bad mood today." Briar muttered.

"Cut her some slack. If this was you in this situation you would be in a bad mood too." Willow smacked Briars shoulder.

"Well I would never like John since he's my cousin." Briar stuck out her tongue in disgust.

"I meant with other people. Way to be captain obvious." Willow rolled her eyes.

"Where's Mari and John?" Elowen asked turning her attention back to her bickering friends.

"Getting hair and makeup done. They should be almost done by now." Briar tapped her foot impatiently.

"So where's the food?" Willow asked.

"I'll show you! Follow me." Briar turned around and started walking forward. Willow and Elowen followed after her. As they got closer and closer to the setup for the music video, they saw a bed in the middle of a platform. Walls lit up around it, changing every now and often.

"It looks like the elements of nature." Elowen commented as Briar dodged crew people.

"I think it is." Willow whispered. Briar stopped at the snack table, stepping aside so Elowen and Willow could observe.

"Ooh, muffins!" Willow smiled, pointing at the various types of muffins that were set on a tray.

"Your favorite." Elowen smiled, grabbing a cookie as Willow munched on a blueberry muffin.

"Elowen! Willow!" Elowen and Willow snapped their heads to where the voice was coming from. Marigold walked towards them, Johnny by her side.

"My wife." Elowen gushed as Marigold hugged her. Elowen pulled back when Marigold went to hug Willow. Elowen looked at Johnny, who was already looking at her.

"So how was it?" Elowen whispered so only he could hear.

"The date was amazing. I'll tell you all about it when we're done filming." Johnny smiled and walked off. Elowen turned back towards her friends, watching Willow eat another muffin.

"Okay, let's start this thing! I need Johnny and Marigold to come over here, and please remain silent when filming." The director, Nayip Ramos looked directly at Elowen, Willow, and Briar at the last line.

"Shady." Elowen whispered. Briar grabbed Elowen and Willow and led them to the back of the warehouse.

"Best view." Briar whispered. Nobody could see them back there, but they could see everything. It was the perfect escape for Elowen. Elowen looked the left, seeing exit doors.

"Exit doors." Elowen nudged Willow. Willow looked and smiled.

"Perfect." She smiled.

"Shh. They're starting." Briar whispered, and Elowen reluctantly looked forward. Johnny stood on the bed as the music blast through the speakers. Elowen could hear him slightly singing. Nayip yelled cut, and they skipped to a different part of the song. They did this until they got all the footage they needed of Johnny standing on the bed.

"Okay...Marigold!" Nayip called and Marigold sat at one end of the bed while Johnny lay on the bed. Elowen took a deep breath, but calmed down when Willow put her hand on her back. Elowen was the closest to the exit so if she left, it wouldn't cause chaos.

This went on for a while. Nayip yelling cut and them changing the background. Elowen had felt sick when Marigold jumped and wrapped her legs around Johnny's waist. She knew the kiss was approaching.

"Okay! The first kiss is now." Nayip yelled as Johnny and Marigold got into position.

The first kiss? Elowen thought, chewing on her lip nervously. Nayip gestured for them to go, and Johnny grabbed Marigolds chin and leaned in closer. Elowen couldn't look away as their lips brushed. She felt tears pouring up and didn't do anything. She felt helpless. Johnny and Marigolds lips connected, and she silently gasped.

Elowen never believed that someone's world could come crashing down in a second, but here she was. In a warehouse, watching her crush kiss her best friend while she forced herself to stay still. Elowen backed up slowly, and ran to the exits. Throwing the doors open. She knew nobody could hear, and she thanked every star for that.

She didn't have a ride to go home, so she would have to walk an hour before collapsing on her bed to pour all of her tears out. The doors opened after her and Elowen turned around. Willow walked towards her and grabbed her hand.

"Let's take you home." She whispered.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗
END OF ACT I.
╚═════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ══════╝

AUTHORS NOTE
the end of act one!! thank you for all the love and support! one act down, two more to go!