𝟯𝟬. 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘁

(ARTICLE,
TWITTER)

TMZARTICLES.COM!

WHO IS JOHNNY ORLANDO DATING? AND IS HE STARRING ALONGSIDE HIS COUSIN
IN "TOTAL ECLIPSE?"

Most of you may know Johnny Orlando, a talented musician that has stolen the hearts of many teenage girls. He has been releasing music and covers since he was young, and has shown no signs of stopping.

A few months ago, fans learned that Johnny was friends with his cousins (Briar Luna) friends. He seemed to get especially close with Elowen Rae, the sister of famous dancer, Maddie Rae. 

Dating rumors sparked, and weren't shut down until Orlando announced he was dating Marigold Dixie, another one of Briars friends.

Marigold is starring in Johnny Orlando's new music video for his song "Phobias." Many fans ship these two, but some still can't let go of Elowen.

Speaking of Elowen, after it was announced that Orlando and Dixie were dating, Elowen disappeared from social media for a month, returning abruptly with a new look. She first returned by commenting on Orlando's post, and Orlando replied...

"answer my texts."

It seems as if Elowen wasn't responding to Johnny when he tried to reach out to her. The reason of this is still unknown.

A few days later, they hung out and everything seemed back to normal again.

Moving onto the Total Eclipse rumors that are surfacing right now!

"Total Eclipse" is a show by a company named "brat." Elowen, Briar, and Marigold star on this show. Their other best friend, Willow Grace, stars on a different show with Hayden Summerall.

On Briars snapchat story, fans spotted Elowen and Johnny apparently "rehearsing a scene" in the background. It has not yet been confirmed, but fans are speculating that Orlando will join his cousin and her friends for the third season of Total Eclipse.

Do you ship Jelowen (Johnny & Elowen) or Jarigold (Johnny & Marigold) ?

JELOWEN: 75%
—JARIGOLD: 20%
—I DON'T CARE: 5%

Thank you for reading and be sure to check out our other articles!

OTHER ARTICLES!!

ARE MILLIE BOBBY BROWN,
NOAH SCHNAPP & FINN WOLFHARD IN A LOVE TRIANGLE?

LIL HUDDY AND NESSA KISSED? CHARLI RESPONDS?

DOES HARRY STYLES HAVE A
GIRLFRIEND?

NOTELOWEN ON TWITTER

AUTHORS NOTEshould i do articles more often??

AUTHORS NOTE
should i do articles more often??