𝟮𝟵. 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀

(IN REAL LIFE)

ELOWEN OPENED the door on the set. It was the first day of filming the third season for Total Eclipse. She knew Johnny was going to be there for the next month, and she was going to have to kiss him at the end of it.

When Elowen read the script and learned of the kiss, she panicked and ran to Willows house. She wasn't sure she could handle it.

She walked to her dressing room, setting her bag down as she changed into her costume. Once she was changed, she looked at the mirror. Photos of her and her friends were taped to the mirror. Elowen looked at a photo of her, Briar, and Nadia. Nadia was on Elowens back, and Briar was on Nadias. They look happy. Elowen smiled as she traced her finger along the photo.

"I miss those times too." A voice spoke from behind her. Elowen jumped and turned around. Nadia Turner stood there, hair and makeup done.

"Hey Nads." Elowen smiled, pulling her friend in for a hug. Nadia hugged her back, pulling away to go get her costume.

"Is anybody here?" Elowen asked. She furrowed her eyebrows when Nadia closed the door. Nadia walked towards Elowen, approaching her quietly.

"What's the deal with you and Johnny?" Nadia whispered. Elowen shrugged, grabbing her bag and phone.

"Please tell me!" Nadia followed Elowen as Elowen made way for the door. Elowen opened the door,
but stopped. She turned towards Nadia, sighing.

"I like him, but he's dating my best friend." Elowen whispered, and walked out, not waiting to see Nadias reaction.

Elowen walked to hair and makeup, dodging every time she thought she saw Johnny. She opened the door, dropping her bag when she saw Johnny laying on the couch. He heard the thud of her bag and looked up at her. Elowen panicked and picked up her bag, rushing into the room and plopping herself onto one of the seats.

"Hey Elowen." The hair and make up artist, Sabine, walked in.

"Hey Sab." Elowen spoke, sounding drained.

"What's wrong with you today? You sound sad." Johnny spoke up. Sabine looked at her phone, scrolling. She nodded and put her phone down.

"Nothing's wrong. Why are you even here?" Elowen asked Johnny as Sabine grabbed hair ties and a hair brush.

"Looks like we're doing a braid down the middle with light makeup. We both got lucky." Sabine smiled as she started to brush Elowens hair out.

"Marigold was getting her hair down and I was too lazy to move." Johnny shrugged his shoulders.

"Too lazy to go with your girlfriend?" Elowen asked with a small bitter tone in her voice that only Sabine noticed.

"I'm gonna leave now. You obviously don't want me to be here." Johnny abruptly got up, leaving the room.

"Good! Go." Elowen shouted after him, rolling her eyes.

"What was that about?" Sabine asked as she finished off the braid. Elowen groaned, starting to do her makeup.

"I haven't been in the best mood lately. I guess i'm taking it out on him. I should apologize." Elowen gasped, getting out of the chair despite Sabine's protests. Elowen ran out of the room, running after Johnny who was down the hallway.

"Johnny!" She called. He turned around, tensing up when he saw it was her. She reached him, but realized he was avoiding her eyes.

"Hey...I'm sorry for what I said and how I acted in there. I am having...lady....issues, and haven't been in the best mood." Elowen gulped and blushed furiously once she realized what she admitted to him. She sighed once she saw how confused he looked.

"Lady problems?" Johnny asked, raising his eyes brows.

"You seriously...don't know?" Elowens eyes widened. Johnny shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh." Elowen trailed off, sighing in relief when Briar came up to them. She was already ready for her scenes, smiling brightly as she nudged her cousins shoulders.

"Are you excited to be filming?" Briar asked Johnny,
who nodded.

"Elowen's got lady problems, so she's in a bit of a bad mood. Don't get her mad." Johnny warned, walking off to probably go find Marigold. Briar turned towards Elowen, her jaw dropped.

"Did he never learn about the female anatomy?" Elowen asked.

"If he did, he doesn't remember." Briar shrugged. Elowen nodded.

"Anywyays, what happened? Why is he saying to not get you mad?" Briar asked.

"He was in the dressing room, and my emotions got the best of me. I blamed it on my period." Elowen facepalmed herself. Briar laughed, shaking her head as she wrapped her arm around her friends shoulder.

"You are something else Elowen."