𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

"Shit I'm gonna be late!", you put the other shoe on with one hand, while using the other one to hold your croissant. You locked your apartment door but then realised you forgot your bag inside "oh god why am I so dumb?!" you entered the room again and grabbed your bag.

Today is your first day at the Seoul National University. You are originally from Busan, going to this university was your father's want, he even bought a little apartment for you since he didn't want his daughter to be struggling in the dorms.

You lived with your grandparents, your mom's parents to be exact. Your father left your mom for the daughter of his boss just so he could upgrade his position, meanwhile your mom was pregnant with you, she then died five years later of an illness. Your father asked you to move in with him and you're stepmother but you declined his offer. At first you didn't want to go at this university since it was what HE wanted but your grandparents convinced you saying that it was a good opportunity for you since not many students get the admission.

Here you are running towards the school gates, there are still students wandering around so guess you're not really late. The day went pretty good, the professors didn't really teach much just introducing themselves and talking about the topics to cover before the scholastic year. You being the little bit antisocial person you are, didn't speak to anyone. You like it this way.

At the end of the day you were at the main reception, you still had some forms to fill. The receptionist told you to go on the second floor and ask a certain Mr. Choi for the sheets. She gave you the directions and you went up the stairs, suddenly you heard an "excuse me young lady" you turned around and bumped into someone making the folder he/she was holding. It was Miss Kang, your Maths teacher and beside her a what seemed a guy holding other files making it difficult to see his face. "I'm so sorry Miss, let me help you" you apologised and helped her. Her phone started vibrating, she picked it up and answered, she then looked at you "honey can you please take these folders in the staff room with Min?" you have her a curt nod and held the files, she gave you warm smile as a thank you as she handed you the keys. You turned to face the guy but he was already going up.

You followed him and saw his slender body from behind, he has better legs than women, I'm jealous, you thought. After arriving on the third floor, he stopped and looked around "don't tell me you don't know where the room is!" you spoke from behind him, he didn't say anything in response. You had no idea where you were going since you didn't have a chance to get a tour from your college at this university. After whole 10 minutes of wandering around you stood up in front of a room, you unlocked the door. The room was pitch dark, you reached your hand out, where the light switch was, but it didn't work "they still have to renew some lightbulbs" his deep husky voice made your heart skip a beat. You put down the holders and helped the guy since he seemed to struggle a bit. Once done, you spun around only to find a closed door, shit, your cursed under your breath. The male tried to open the door "I... kinda forgot the keys in when I opened the door..." he groaned in response "this all your fault, if you didn't bump into Miss none of this would happen and I would already be on way home" he grumbled "excuse ME, Miss had to go anyway and it would have been only YOU to take all these folders" you defended yourself. The two of you knocked on the door and yelled for help, hoping that there would still be people in the university, and unfortunately there wasn't signal either. You sat down on a chair trying to keep calm as possible, the guy then approached you seeing your tensed self "you okay?" he simply asked, you looked at him and nodded a bit. He sat on the chair in front of you "Yoongi, Min Yoongi" he introduced himself, you smiled at him even thought couldn't see it because of the darkness "Y/N Y/L/N" "you don't seem from around here, your accent's different" "I'm actually from Busan..." then silence filled the room.

You heard footsteps approaching so you quickly got up and banged the door and asked for help. A man in his late 20's heard you calling out for help and opened the door, you exited the room and thanked the man "thank you so much sir" "how did you end up in there?" Yoongi explained him what happened while you got view of his beautiful features at the bright light and admired them. You were about to leave on your own ways when you remember that you still had to ask Mr. Choi for the sheets "excuse me sir" you called out making the man turn around "can you please tell me where's Mr. Choi's class?" "That's me, I'm Mr. Choi, did you need something?" "oh uhh... i needed some forms, I think the receptionist already emailed you about them" "oh yeah, I was going downstairs for that, come on I'll give them to you" you followed the teacher but what you didn't know was that Yoongi was following you too. You entered the classrooms and received the forms. "Why are you still here? Don't you want to go home anymore?" you asked Yoongi as you saw him standing outside the room "I can do whatever I want" he said with his unreadable expression printed on his face. He walked you to the school gate, you watched him walking towards the parking lot and sit in a Bugatti, must be rich, you shrugged and started marching towards your building.

>> the following week<<

You noticed how Yoongi didn't talk to anyone either except for a guy named Hoseok, or how everyone call him, Hobi, but although he only spoke when Hobi asked him something. You didn't bother to talk to him since it was clear by his actions that he wasn't interested. Despite the fact, you could help but develop a little crush on him, I mean it's MIN YOONGI we're talking about, but you didn't that get the best of you as you just moved your gaze once or twice at him. You didn't want to be like those crazy girls fangirling over boys.

Today was the last day of your first week and you gotta admit that university ain't easy. The bell rang signalling the end of the last lesson. You put your books in your bag and as doing so you didn't see someone standing in front of you until that person lightly tapped on your shoulder. You lifted your head up and your eyes met Yoongi's ones, "I have a basketball tournament tomorrow, almost everyone from our year is coming so... maybe you can come too if you want to" a smile made its way on your face as you gave him a nod. He grabbed his bag and left the room. You then left the classroom too. Some students were rounded at the entrance of the school, barricading the exit, so you took the back door, but something caught your eye, or more specifically someone. A guy sitting on the emergency stairs with his head buried in his hands as he sobs came out of his mouth...

[ A/N : please let me know your opinion. Should I continue the book? Also for those who are new to my account, English is not my first language so I'm sorry if some points are unclear or if there are grammar mistakes ]