𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓

Ok so.... hi, I'm backk :)
( Here's the deal, I had to reread the previous chapters 'cause I totally forgot what I wrote and I have no idea what's going to happen in the next chapters)
Now, let's get it

~ Y/N's POV ~

I entered the building and Jimin led me to the dance studio. "These are the changing rooms" "oh ok, thanks", he was about to go to change, when he suddenly turned around and opened his backpack, he seemed to look for something. "Here, I nearly forgot about it" he said handing you a black T-shirt with a cute cat drawing on the side; you looked at it in awe and took a quick glance at Jimin, whose cheeks were now burning up with embarrassment, "sorry that's the only spare T-shirt I have with me", you shake your head a little while smiling to reassure him, "it's not that don't worry. I just found it really cute"

<< after changing>>

I opened the studio's door and at my surprise everything looked so good and not a  cheap place at all, I wasn't expecting it honestly looking at the fee. I looked around to look for Jimin. Once I spotted him, I noticed he wasn't alone, a few guys a bit taller than him surrounded him. I smiled thinking that they were his friends, but not until one of them grabbed Jimin by his collar and growled. I didn't hesitate one second and rushed over to him, "hey what do you think you doing?!", it was probably not the best thing you could have said, but you just lost it when he did that to Jimin so you didn't think of anything before. The guy looked at me up and down and then looked back at the other guys, he smirked while the others let out a "ohhhhh" sound. You glared at him and grabbed his collar and shook him, despite your height you still managed to talk to him face to face by bringing him a bit lower, you might not look like a fierce girl, but whenever you get angry the best thing anyone could do is stay out of your sight. "Y/N, please- don't... just leave it" "Jimin, I'm sorry I can't, you can't just let them whatever they want with you and I bet this is not even the first time something like this happened". He lowered his gaze and looked down, you angrily let go of the guy casing him to slip backwards, you walked away from them and started stretching. Soon Jimin followed you, he sat down next to you and began stretching as well, "sorry" he whispered loud enough for you to hear it, you turned to your left and faced him, "you need to stand up for yourself Jimin, you can't let them make fun of you", you scooted over "now, can you help me stretch?" you extended you arms at him.

"... 5,6,7,8... 1 and 2 and 3 and 4, 5,6,7,8 good job everyone! Y/N can we exchange some words?" "Sure", you and your dance mentor got in a corner, he started the conversation "Y/N as you probably know already, this year there will be a dance competition too" "yes... I know" "let's get straight to the point. I can see that you have to potential to take part in the competition, but you need to work really hard. Your moves are smooth and you did a good job with the timing, you just need to work more on the fluid moves like the ones we finished with, I could see you struggling a bit" "I see" "I really want you to be in the competition Y/N, I have faith in you. Fighting" "thank you, I will try my best"

~ Author's POV~

After a whole hour of just wandering around Yoongi saw the people coming out the building. He looked at them and noticed that neither you nor Jimin were there. He hesitated if he should stay for a little while or just go back home. Suddenly he felt a weight of a body on his back, "what are you doing Hoseok?!" "Yoongi I live here, what are YOU doing here? You're never around this area" "I was about to leave..." "you didn't answer me, come ooonn" "nothing interesting, I just wanted to walk somewhere different that usual... oh by the way, uh let's go to your place for a while" "I was going to dance practice actually" "ok, I'll go with you" "really?" "Yeah... now let's go before I change my mind".
They both got inside, Yoongi looked around for a second and asked Hobi "aren't you late though?" "What do you mean?" "I saw people coming out just before you came" "oh them, they're probably from the studio upstairs. They have actual dance classes while I go this studio just to practice my dance" he answered standing in front of the door, he opened it and SHURRRRRPRIZZ BITJJJJJ

Sorry, it's a short chapter I know ._.
Next one is gonna be longer I promise, till next weekend byeeeee