Chapter 18: Another Devil General

(A/N: I have to skip the Darkness's Marriage part, because I'm too lazy to write down.)

Sena: Satou Kazuma! 

Satou: Yes, I'm Kazuma.

Sena: We've been investigating the reason for monsters around town and found out they're from Keele's dungeon which you explored.

Megumin: If it doesn't have anything to do with explosion spells. I have no idea.

Darkness: Me neither. I don't usually cause any trouble.

(Y/N): You just told your dad that you were pregnant with Kazuma's baby.

Kazuma: What about you?

Aqua: Of course not. You always suspect me. Actually, thanks to me, monsters shouldn't come near that dungeon.

(Y/N): Aqua, can I talk to you for a moment?

Aqua: Okay...

(Y/N): Now continue...

Aqua: Well, you see. The magic circle that I made for the lich was serious stuff. It's still clearly there, preventing the evil spirits from residing.

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Aqua: What? It's just like I said. The magic circle that I drew is still preventing evil spirits-

(Y/N): Need assistance.

Kazuma: On it.

-Time Skip-

We walked to Keele's dungeon with Aqua crying and having a bump on her head by Kazuma.

Kazuma: It's not supposed to be my fault.

Kazuma: Must you offset every good thing you do with something bad, every single time? Now that we dodged a bullet, let's erase the circle. Why are you so quiet, (Y/N)?

You can't even hear Kazuma, because you were in busy in your mind.

(Y/N)'s mind: 

Aqua: Uhh...I think his mind is occupied. 

Kazuma: *Snaps his fingers* (Y/N)? (Y/N)! Wake up!

You snapped back to reality.

(Y/N): Huh? What?

Kazuma: You were busy on something in your mind. Alright, we're now here.

You then eventually got to Keele's dungeon and you see tiny people with masks walking around carrying something.

(Y/N): Look all these little fellers.

Sena: (L/N)-san.

(Y/N): What is it now?

Sena: I appreciate your help. You know, back at the toads.

(Y/N): Yeah, what about it?

Senna: Nevermind. Anyways, it seems someone is summoning the monsters. So please defeat the summoner and put this on the magic circle. It's a seal.

(Y/N)'s mind: