(Y/N) (L/N) Telling his Adventures & the Experience of his Reincarnation

(A/N: Hey y'all, I also wanted to add that (Y/N) (L/N) should tell his story to the readers. Anyways, this is what it looks like that I came up from my creative head. Also play the musics to have the feels. Be sure to keep playing it!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm fifteen years old and an average high school student at (High School Name), and I have a loving family. I looked younger and short, people think that I look like a kid or a child. That's because I look like one, often times they made fun of me and some don't really make fun of me. I befriended anyone in my class for a few months.

That's when some sick bastard coughed on me and I became sick...or so I thought. I went to the doctor to check on what is wrong with me that I cough out blood and pass out from that. Later, he came in and told me that I had a disease called Tuberculosis. I was shocked and I told my family about it, they were devastated that I'm going to die soon.

A few days later, I'm starting to get worse and worse...I said my goodbyes to my family and my friends. My vision became black...then I woke up in the afterlife and met a beautiful Goddess named, Eris the Goddess of Fortune. She told me on how I died and I really couldn't remember that I had died a few moments ago. I was depressed and she comforted me.

She then gave me three options, which is go to heaven, be reborn, or reincarnated into another world. I had questions before I could pick the options.

Later, I was awoken in the Town of Beginnings and head my way to the guild. Next, my class was the Bard because I'm really good at playing the guitar, also I can pretty much fight to defend myself. That's when my adventures of this world had begun. 

...

Satou Kazuma....

Kazuma was the first one that I had bumped into along with Aqua

Kazuma was the first one that I had bumped into along with Aqua. He was reincarnated a few days before I came here. After I get to know him more, he may looked like an a-hole and believes in gender equality, but he's a good guy on his heart. He was a bro to me and we often mess around at each other for some time.

...

Aqua...