Cha-Cha-Changes

*Myra's POV*

It's August 20th. The boys left June 5th.

Cooper has called me once a day since they left.

Jordan has called me once a day since they left.

And I ignored their calls because I knew exactly what they were going to do. And that's run back and tell Drake and my brothers everything I say.

Speaking of.

Micha has called me twice a day since they left.

Blake has called me twice a day since they left.

Drake has called me twice a day since they left.

So, let me give you a math lesson.

June 5th to August 20th. That is 2 months and 15 days. A total of 76 days. Each day has 24 hours. Twice a day. 24 divided by 2 is 12. They literally called every 12 hours. 76 days times 24 hours is a total of 1,824 hours. Now lets count Cooper and Jordan as one person to make their calls together twice a day. Now take 1,824 hours and divide it by the 12 hours. Thats 152 calls for just one person. Now multiply the 152 calls by 4 for the 4 boys. 608.

I had 608 missed calls this summer by the boys who left me.

They could be home any time now, and all I can think is, F.M.L.

Alot has chaned over the summer.

I lost about 20 lbs of the weight I gained after the shooting.

I got 2 new tattoos.

I dyed my hair.

Traded in my jeep.

Rearranged my room

I can walk again and got cleared for training, to an extent.

I got really closed with Riken, Bryce, and Jordans sister Mackenzie.

The only that really hasn't changed is that Lacey is my rock.

And let me tell you what, thank god for Lacey.

This summer was not what I expected it to be.

A week after the boys left, my parents called Todd and Joe and asked them to bring the families down for the summer.

I spent the whole thing with my Minnesota boys, the Thompson sisters, and my North Carolina family.

But, there was something that I needed to tell my brothers before they heard from someone else. Like nip nose Natalie, who is still going strong with Jordan.

Or Lexi, remind me to kill Cooper for meeting another girl over the summer.

And god forbid Hope open  her unfiltered mouth.

My parents stupidly decided to have a cook out for the boys today since they were coming home. And are letting us throw a welcome back party Sunday night.

I woke up to a message from Lacey asking if we could go get our nails done for tomorrow since it was Mitch and Keelies wedding, which means I need to roll out of bed now.

I got a shower and put on a pair of shorts and a sweater.

I was in the process of blowdrying my hair when I heard someone in the doorway. I turned off my dyer and ran my fingers through with my head flipped.

"I thought I knew all of my sisters cute friends, apparently I was wrong."

I rolled my eyes and turned my head toward him. "Seriously."