Blood and Hate

*Hermione's P.O.V*

NO! I am done! No more crying on BOYS!  Won-Won and Lavender smooching in every place under the roof of Hogwarts! Can't they take some room or something?! I ran towards the library. Books are the best companions. I can share whatever I want with them. The thought of some light reading calmed me down. 
I slowed my pace and took the longest route towards library since I didn't want anyone pestering me over my tears. I was near a bathroom when I suddenly heard sobs. Moaning Myrtle, that was my first guess. But-- it seemed that she was not alone. I thought of going into the bathroom, maybe someone might need my help. I entered the bathroom, the person who was crying in there shocked me.
"Potter?" the blonde boy sneered inbetween sobs, clearly not seeing me.  He turned raising his wand, before I could even say a word he yelled "Sectusempra!" I fell down. Blood pouring out of everywhere. Deep gashes were now on my skin. The pain was unstoppable. I dived into oblivion.

*Draco's P.O.V*

"Granger?" I said, cursing myself for hexing before I saw who was there. I tried to wake her up. But she was completely unconscious. I only knew the hex but counter hex? No idea. 

Okay wait  a second -a voice inside my head said.
Why do you need to care? She is that ugly beaver!

But she has grown beautiful by the time - another voice said.
She is a mudblood!
Do you really care?
She is the stupid know-it-all!

Correction- Beautiful and brilliant know-it-all.

I shut both the voices by thinking 'I don't care about her. I am doing this so that I don't get into trouble'.

I took her in my hands. "Uh-oh. What on Earth am I gonna say to Pomfrey when she asks how she got hurt? Damn it, man!" I grumbled, thinking about a good enough excuse.

--------------------------------------TIME SKIP---------------------

*Hermione's P.O.V*

I slowly opened my eyes, the pain was still there. 

"Ahhh. Mrs. Malfoy I see that you are starting to recover." Ms. Pomfrey said. WHAT?!

*3rd Person's P.O.V*

She stumbled upright on her bed wide awake "Ma'am what?! I am Ms. Granger, Hermione Granger.
Madam Pomfrey gasped and ran to take some potion while muttering about 'memory loss'.

Hermione tried to remember how she ended up here.  A blur memory ran through her mind; Ron and Lavender, Library, Bathroom, Draco, SECTUMSEMPRA! Now she was able to remember everything. 

She looked around the room. It was not Hogwarts hospital wing as she expected, it was St. Mungo's and Madam Pomfrey seemed a lot older than she was a couple of hours ago. She looked at the mirror in front of her and choked at what she saw.

The girl-- no, lady-- who was looking back at her was not hermione--well, it was--but at least not the Hermione she knew. She also was a whole lot older than she was a couple of hours ago, maybe around 28-30 years old. She was not wearing Hogwarts uniform, she was wearing a black jeans and white shirt with a black coat, a complete formal attire. Her brown hair was tied in a bun. Anyways, she liked her attire because she looked gorgeous.

 Anyways, she liked her attire because she looked gorgeous