Solving the Puzzle

"Well, as you might remember, you idiotically came at the bathroom and well..... took the curse which should have been taken by Potter." Draco hushed her with a 'Finger on your lips' sign when she was about to argue, and continued, "And, then I thought to dump you in the hospital ward since I didn't want to get in trouble for your foolishness, on the bathroom door there was this sort of charmed veil, well I thought to ignore it as some 'Stupid Dumbledore experiment' and-" He silenced her again and went on, "that was where I was mistaken. As soon as I passed through that thing, everything blacked out and unfortunately, I was in a similar condition as you. But these doctors might not have told you that you have been knocked out for three days while I was just for a couple of hours." "What?! Three days?!" This time Draco couldn't silence her. She jumped out of the bed, although she was still tired, and frantically paced across the room.
"Nothing's gonna change with your pacing, Granger. Well, you are my wife." Draco said,though he himself seemed deep in thought.
"HOW EASILY ARE YOU SAYING THIS?! Well, you are my wife. Huh!" 
"Don't think I am happy with having a mudblood like you as my wife!" He said standing up.
Smack! Hermione punched him right on his nose...........again.
"Granger! Owwww....Argh! DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE YOUR HOBBY BREAKING MY NOSE!!!!!!!!Ouch!!!!!!!" He yelled holding his nose. She couldn't help chuckling, "Well......You asked for it! And WAIT-- I just noticed something, comparing your both selves, you are changed here, I mean your this self isn't that horrible, you are cracking jokes not being that evil and you are more warm and comfy but I am..............." She sighed. "We are trapped." Before Hermione could elaborate on what she meant by 'trapped' the nurse opened the door. 
"I am sorry to interrupt, but Mrs. Malfoy has been discharged." She announced smiling. "Just a few more tests and she can go home."