Next Trouble

Draco fell down on his knees "I can't do it. I can't. I just can't! His wand wand fell from his grip and rolled to Hermione. She ran to support him.

"GO AWAY! DON'T COME NEAR ME! GET LOST! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" He swiftly grabbed his wand and rushed out of the room with his hidden tears spilling on his face and the blood dripping down from his shirt.

Hermione followed him but he quickly ran to a nearby room and locked himself up. Hermione apologized, knocked, tried spells to open the door but none of it worked. She sat down on the other side of the door (just remember the scene from 'Do you wanna build a snowman?' from Frozen). She just waited and waited with the silence as her company. His muffled sobs were still somewhat audible. 

She dragged herself up cursing her own self for being so prejudiced about Draco and for judging him from his past. She wandered around the Malfoy Manor for a while (careful about not getting lost). A room with a green wooden door and a 'Busy, Do not enter!' sign, welcomed her in the first turn on the upper corridor. Although she didn't like to be an intruder, the thought of her and Draco being all alone in the house provoked her to enter. She gave into the temptation and opened the door.

The door opened into a large, marvelous room, themed for a proud slytherin. There was a large queen size bed and another large study table. There were opened files lying on the table. She flipped through the pages of the file. It was just a pile of wedding invitation card. She read them, first in pure shock, but then she burst out laughing so loud that it was hard to control her breath. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" Hermione, shouted, her dull mood lifting up a bit. "BLAISE ZABINI WEDS GINEVRA WEASLEY!" She again burst out laughing and rolling on the ground. "A-AND HARRY POTTER WEDS PANSY PARKINSON!!!!!!!" She grabbed her stomach which was now paining because of too much laughter. "This place is seriously hilarious! But this is great- Luna Lovegood WEDS Neville Longbottom! So, what is up with Ronald?"

The door suddenly opened. She abruptly stood up from the floor and dusted herself. 
"What happened? What was the horrible voice?!" Draco yelled. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................... I am sorry..... It was me..... I couldn't help myself......"She said, the atmosphere again becoming gloomy because of Draco's red sunken eyes and blood stained dress, but the bleeding seemed to have stopped. "See, I seriously couldn't help myself. Just have a look at this!" She handed over the file to him.

At first, he eyed the file suspiciously. But finally, he sat over the bed and flipped through the file. His gloomy face now had a grin, it grew wider as he flipped through the file. And as he closed it, he also cracked up all over again, the tension lightened a bit. "THAT IS ACTUALLY HILARIOUS!!!!!" He gasped for air. "Potter and Parkinson?! Oh Merlin! Where the hell have you dropped us?!" He gagged, mocking a heart break. She giggled. 

She found another file lying open on the table and grabbed it. "What's that?" Draco asked. "I don't know." Hermione replied. Draco patted some space beside him. She looked at him in awe. "C'mon, I don't bite, Granger" Draco smirked. "I seriously doubt it, Ferret." Hermione retorted, but sat beside him. They file read-

AZKABAN SENTENCING FOR RONALD WEASLEY
(13 DECEMBER 2000)

Hermione paled. She continued to read the file.

Name- Ronald Bilius Weasley 
Age- 48
(For now, they both ignored it)
Spouse- None
Children- None
Occupation- Ex-Auror 
Reason for being sentenced- Attempted murdering on Delaney Malfoy 
Crime status- Failed 
Criminal turned in by- The Malfoys and The Potters [Delaney Malfoy (Victim), Draco Malfoy, Hermione Malfoy & Harry Potter, Pansy potter, Tessa Potter (eye-witness)]
Time period in Azkaban- Life-Time

Hermione could not understand. She didn't want to understand. The things just continued to get worse here. The tears started spilling. She so felt trapped now. "Wh-who is Delaney?" Hermione managed to stutter through sobs. "If I am not wrong she is my cousin, she is really great friends with Pansy." He replied. Draco left her alone after a while when she requested.

--------------------------------------TIME-SKIP--------------------------------------

Hermione got better in a couple of hours. Though not fully ready. Still, they wandered in different rooms in hope of finding something useful about their new lives.

Draco called out for Hermione from one of the room. His voice seemed purely terrified and shocked. She ran towards him. Hermione opened the door to find Draco holding a photo frame with pure terror and shock in his eyes. "How are we ever going to get out from this mess?" He asked leaning over the wall and dropping himself to the floor. "What's wrong?" Hermione asked, walking up to him. He handed over the photo frame.

 The photo just felt so wrong, that she wanted to.....................do something to it. It just increased their trouble more than they were already in. She muttered, "No............No.....No.....This means Delaney is not your sister as we expected.......................No.......No........"

The chain of NOs broke when a shout from the ground floor rang throughout the whole manor. It just seemed echoing much more in Hermione's ears because of her inability to comprehend this situation. Like all hell broke loose on them.

"MUM! DAD! WE ARE BACK!"