Bruce x Reader- Old friends

Narrator
It's been years since (y/n) has been back home to Gotham she had lived in the city for years until it was the end of high school that she moved away. But that changes today because she has moved back home to see friends and family and she hopes that her old friend stills remember her.

(Y/n) POV
It's been forever since I have been back home *looks around* but it looks like nothing has changed it still seems gloomy as ever.*smiles* but that's ok it's home now speaking of home I need to call my parents or I could just call up my dear old friend. Hmm dear old friend wins.

(Y/n)
Bruce
~ring~
~ring~
~ring~

Hello who is this

Wow so rude how could you forget me

No way (y/n) (l/n) it's been way to long

Yeah you jerk I can't believe you forgot about me I'm hurt

Ha ha so funny as ever. No I didn't forget about you but I do have to ask why did you call.

I'm calling because I was wondering if  I  could spend the night at your place. I really don't feel like going home.

Wait does your mom know that you are in town.

Uuuuhhhh  no hablo ingles (I don't speak English)

You didn't tell her nice going if she finds out you are dead.

Yeah yeah I know but please Bruce.

Fine you can stay where are you at.

I'm at the airport still so come get me. Please and thank you

Yeah yeah no problem I will send Alfred to go and get you I have some business to attend to right now but I should be home in an hour or so.

Alright byyyyeee
-Call ends-

(Y/N) POV
Hmm well now that's out of the way let me go wait outside so that Alfred can see me. *walks outside and sits on a bench waiting*

-about 2 to 3 minutes later-
Whoa that's a nice ca- wait that's Alfred no wonder it's so nice haha

Narrator POV
Alfred got out of the car and walked over to her. He welcomed her but he had to apologize because Bruce couldn't come along because he had to go into "Work". She said that's fine and not to worry about it.

What seemed like forever they finally made it. They get out of the car grabbing everything and Alfred shows her to her room.

(Y/N) p.o.v
"Thank you Alfred" -smiles- "so when will Bruce get back home" I started to unpack while talking with sweet old Alfred

"I'm not so sure miss his work tends to keep him busy now a days" he explained to me.

"Oh alright well thank you again for picking me up Alfred" he looks at me and smiles softly "It's really not a problem anytime young miss. Now I have to go start diner so please excuse me" he starts to walk out of the room leaving me alone to my thoughts.

"Man I can't wait to see Bruce it's been so long. I just hope that he is still that same nice guy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's been so long please don't kill me heheh