Author's Note/ Copyright

Ranked #1 in Quarterback 11/14/2020 💜

Ranked # 2 in New Adult 11/20/2020

Ranked # 2 in Rebound 11/21/2020

Ranked # 7 in Romance 11/21/2020

Please be advised that this work is the sole property of Ashley Breanne, and any attempt to use or copy the work without the writers express written consent can and will result in prosecution.

I won't take it sitting down, and I will have my lawyer involved as soon as I see it happening. If any of you see it happening, please let me know as well! This happened to me over and over again when I was writing on here as a 13-year-old, and there wasn't much that I could do besides report them. Well now I am 25, and I have a lawyer in my corner so please don't try me. It is just going to be a headache for both of us. You more than me.

Here is why, and I will make this SUPER simple. If you copy, distribute, or publish my work on this or any other site or with any form of publishing (whether you claim it as your own work or have my name listed as the original author) without my express written consent to do so, you are agreeing to pay any and ALL fines, fees, and costs associated to the legal action that I may take. This will include but is not limited to lawyer fees, filing fees, document preparation fees, and any and all other miscellaneous costs and fees associated with the suit, litigation, and/or settlement.

Did she just throw back to Dazed and Confused? Hell yeah I did

Did she just throw back to Dazed and Confused? Hell yeah I did. Twice.

Copyright © 2020 Ashley Breanne.

Thank you and enjoy!