Bring Me Home

Want a new gripping romance with a touch of danger?

Fall in love with Matthew, a Special Target Acquisition agent with the CIA in Bring Me Home.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/220322892-bring-me-home

Here is a short excerpt of Bring Me Home (chapters are WAY longer than this):

He moved his elbow in, pulling her closer. They walked from her entry way that faced the courtyard, to the pathway that wound around her building. As soon as they rounded the corner, Matthew spun her around him putting her back against the outside wall of her apartment. It was only the two of them on the walkway and Juliet blushed at the thought of someone walking up and seeing them as he pressed against her. Her breath caught as she felt every inch of his body molding into hers. Her legs gave out slightly but he held her up with his hands on her waist. Her eyes were trapped by his hazel orbs, burning back into her.

"What are you doing?" She asked breathlessly as she placed her hands on the hard surface of his chest.

"I don't want you to run this time." He responded. She could feel the deep rumble of his voice through his chest as she slid her hands down an inch over his pectoral muscles. It was an involuntary move but as she felt his chest flex beneath her touch, she couldn't help but feel proud.

His breath fanned over her lips and subconsciously her tongue darted out to wet them. "You don't want me to run?" Juliet asked as she regained her footing and he slid his hands up to her rib cage slowly.

"No." His voice was hard and firm. "No running."

"No running from what?" She knew what he was saying but she wanted him to do something about it. It was a burning need racing through her body. Her eyes closed as the tip of his nose brushed against hers.

"Me." At that moment her world stopped and she refused to wait a second longer. She eagerly pressed forward to grab his lips with her own. They were soft and warm but she only had a moment to dwell on that fact before he kissed her back with a heavy passion. One of his hands left her side to weave its way into her hair, pulling her impossibly closer.

He let out a throaty growl as she trapped his lower lip between her teeth and lightly pulled on it. As soon as she released it, his tongue flicked out and met hers in a battle of dominance. She heard the lust filled moan but she didn't realize that it came from her own mouth until she heard his groan in response. Her chest rose and fell rapidly against his own as her breathing quickened.

**************************************

Please don't forget to comment and vote!

Copyright © 2019-2020 Ashley Breanne.