First Dance pt 1

ALL CHARACTERS ARE SET TO BE THE SAME AGE (16)

CHARACTERS:

Charli D'melio

Addison Rae

Mads Lewis

Chase Hudson

Bryce Hall

Jaden Hossler

Noah Beck

Cody Orlove

and lastly Riley Davies, what she looks like...

*bzz bzz* my last alarm finally forcing me up, today was my first dance at hype high school, I have been here for almost 3 months and I've made the most amazing friends and got the hottest boy as a date tonight, Noah Beck has been my crush ever since I sat next to him in science.

 *bling* I got up out of bed peered down at my phone...

Charli 🍩:

 First dance today! After school come straight to mine💜💜💜

Me:

Okayyy, see you in English :) 💜

Charli 🍩:

Don't forget to get Noah's boutonniere on the way, ly 💜  

Me:

 Don't worry I will, ly2💜

*30 mins later*

I pulled up at the florists and it hit me, I go to school with not only tiktok stars, but I am one of them! On that note I pulled out my phone and did a quick tiktok. As I pulled away from the florists my phone went off again...

Becksy:

Don't stress about tonight, you'll look perfect, you always do ❤️

Me:

Don't worry I won't, it's not like I've got a cute date anyways ;) 

Becksy:

Damn Davies, maybe I won't surprise you later after all ;)

Me:

Aww :( I'll be at school in 5, save me a sit in science ❤️

Sometimes I wonder what I did to get asked to the dance by him, he's another level gorgeous. The huge, modern high school got into view. I stepped out my Chevrolet  and walked into school.

"Rileyyyyyy" I turned around and saw a gorgeous blonde, bubbly girl walk towards me.

"Hey Addison, you getting ready at Charli's tonight"...

The day dragged, they always do when you have something to look forward to. My stomach filled with butterflies and I walked to Mr Johnsons science class, I strutted towards the back table with an empty seat next to Noah.

"Look who it is"

"Sometimes you amaze me Noah always knowing how to fill the silence"

"Could never be quiet when you're around Davies"

"Oh yeah how come, does Becksy like me abit then?"

He blushed bright red and turned away, why I wondered?

"Becks and Davies save the chatter till after lesson please!"

As I opened my book my left hand travelled under the table and found Noah's hand.

"The feeling's mutual, always has been"

The rest of the lesson we acted like our normal selves almost like it didn't happen at all..